Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm A Newling :]

Comments

• SeaOats wrote:
    Jazz wrote:
    Welcome to VP :3<br><br>So what does IHJ stand for? xD I'm too curious.
    <br><span style="font-size:92">I Have Juice. XD Don't ask. o.o;</span>
    <br><br>YES!<br>Cuses. We has juice. Hollee and I came up with it xD
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • And I'm just a small tag along
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Geneve wrote:
    And I'm just a small tag along
    Mhm :]
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I'dd be Mad Farm Pup.<br>Mad or Maddeh is fine<br>Mad prefered. <br><br>uhh.<br>Ihj :]<br><br>Nice to meet you?
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • Nice meeting you too.
    jp9afq.jpg
  • So what do you do for fun? :3
    2dbtohy.png
  • PM'ed you Jazz<br><br>I hang out with my RL friends :]
    jp9afq.jpg
  • If you cannot post the full meaning of 'IHJ' on the general board, you should not be posting about it at all.
  • ^^ I's Rose. Or Rosie. Or Roseh... or Roseyyy<br><br><br>YES, there must be multiple Ys if you wish to spell it like that ^^<br><br><br><br><br>I'm a nerd, and though RL comes first, I'm usually on here : )<br>I has.. one horse *sniffle*<br>I listen to EBM, Industrial, and eighties music (mostly Siouxsie, Bauhaus, etc) <br>and I lurve RP'ing : )
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Yo.Welcome to VP<br>Im a latecomer, but i'll still introduce myself.<br>Im Bruiser, but on chat im alot of nicknames.Most of them ending in Bias XD Or some kind of song name<br>My main kennels Wild Spirit Kennels, owned by Akiak Amaguq(Yeah.Weird name XD)<br>You'll see me mostly RPGing or talking about RPging or manipping XD
  • Hi there and welcome. I am mashivak, mash, mashey whatever you preferre. I don't actually play VP I'm just on the forums. I RP mostly. I do however play SandBox Farm which is another Orbis game. If you're ever on there just look for mash.
    rkymfk.jpg
  • Hey im Poison or Poisey or Pois.<br> :)
    214xudj.png
  • Hi, I'm lovey (or love or LAP) :D
    2z5m15h.jpg
  • Ehh Emm, the name ish PishPosh but you can call me Pisheh or Pish. Meh ask me anything you want, IM me, whatever xD can I see lineart examples?
    Please PM if I win anything.
  • Ello' Nice to meet all of yah!
    jp9afq.jpg
  • *bounces up and down* <br>Sorry.Im on one of my frequant suger rushs XD<br><br>*bounces more*<br>whassup?
  • Hiya! You can call me Dusty :D<br>Welcome to VP! Hope you like it and decide to stay. My kennel is Hollywood Pride. You can message me anytime with anything =3<br><br>*cough* Don't trust Vi *cough cough* She's crazy *cough*<br><br>jk<br>ILY VI! xD
  • Lol.<br><br>I can tell you,Dusty,this is a beginning of a wonderful friendship.
    jp9afq.jpg
  • *tackles Dusty and sits on her*<br><br>*hands out donuts and other sugery confections*<br>Everyone join me in my suger rush! :lol:
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    *tackles Dusty and sits on her*<br><br>*hands out donuts and other sugery confections*<br>Everyone join me in my suger rush! :lol:
    <br><br>Wow. Do you SERIOUSLY need a sugar rush? You need one of those like I need to get out of NC.
    Semper Fi.
  • lol.<br><br>Hand me a donut.NOW! I mean it NOW!<br><br>-grabs and sits on Dusty and crumbs fly everywheres-
    jp9afq.jpg
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    *tackles Dusty and sits on her*<br><br>*hands out donuts and other sugery confections*<br>Everyone join me in my suger rush! :lol:
    <br><br>Wow. Do you SERIOUSLY need a sugar rush? You need one of those like I need to get out of NC.
    <br><br>lmao<br>I dont even need suger to get a suger rush. Im just cool like that 8) <br>*bounces onto Sunnys head*<br>join in the suger rush! XD
  • -Bites Sunneh-<br><br>You gotta take a chocalate covered donut.<br>If you don't like it I'll gladly take it away from you!
    jp9afq.jpg
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    bruiser147 wrote:
    <br><br>lmao<br>I dont even need suger to get a suger rush. Im just cool like that 8) <br>*bounces onto Sunnys head*<br>join in the suger rush! XD
    <br><br>O_O<br>*runs away from crazy bruiser*<br><br>Nu sittin' on me! D:
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    bruiser147 wrote:
    <br><br>FO SHIZ o.o<br><br>Woo! Ok<br>*shoots Spledia out window and grabs dougnuts*
    Semper Fi.
  • Aww but, but.....<br><br>Oooh Forget it!<br><br>-Sits on Dusty anyway-<br><br>I WIN! I <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">ALWAYS</span></span> Do :]
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Can i join your fun?
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • You sure may Tiffy!<br><br>Grab A Donut and lets get this part-eh started!<br><br>Everyone sit on Dusty :]
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Geneve wrote:
    Aww but, but.....<br><br>Oooh Forget it!<br><br>-Sits on Dusty anyway-<br><br>I WIN! I <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">ALWAYS</span></span> Do :]
    <br><br>*dies*<br>How you catch up with me? I was still running! D:<br><br>*sends Harpo Marx after you >=D :twisted: *<br>Now you will suffer! :twisted:
  • *bounces off Sunny and tackles Dusty again*<br><br>I KISSED A DOUGHNUT AND I LIKED IT!<br>*sings offkey*