Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm A Newling :]

edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Hello<br><br>Figured I'd be a copy cat-ter.I'm new like some other people :]<br><br>It would be nice to have some help learning the ropes.I saw about lineart.I'm not too bad.I thnk I'll take a little whack at it.<br><br>Can't wait to hear about you guys.I'm boring so yah xD<br> <br>I have a red Siberian Husky named Tala.Or Tals.She's me agility puppy.<br>I live in a teensy weensy house with her and my troublesome little sister.I love her but man.She trys to make my friends hate me by posing.<br>So beware.<br>My kitty JoJo just recently passed on from cancer.Miss him so much.
jp9afq.jpg

Comments

• Well hello there :D Welcome to Vp!
    slipknot-1.png
  • Right Back At Yah :] Thanks May I ask who you are?
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Im cybergirl on the game, but you can call me Cybe :] I luffles new people.
    slipknot-1.png
  • Thanks Cybe<br><br>I'd luff to chat. You can PM if you'd like :]
    jp9afq.jpg
  • hi =)
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • Hi DogCot :]<br><br><br>Nice to meet some Star Shining People.Weird wording Sorry.<br>Awesome-ness People :]
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Hey there.. :D I'm Frapple.. durr.. haha. You can call me Frap if you want. Nice to meetcha.
    25txnp3.jpg
  • Lol.Hi Frap<br><br>-Shakes Hands-<br><br>Nice to meet you
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Hello!<br><br>Let's start off with a Welcome to VP!<br><br>Most call me Horse, as I go by Horse on chat.<br>My main kennel is Lixorsa. :3<br><br>If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask me. I'm always glad to help.<br>In a bit I'll send you a PM and we'll sort something out to help you get started on VP. I'll probably send you around 2 mil in cash and show dog to lease. :3<br><br>I can be a little on the crazy side. xD<br>I am One of the Three Snad Masters. :D<br>Snad is.. snad. xD<br>It was created by my good friend SandyPaws, and so me, And our good friend Lizzu, started using it in our regular conversations on here. Soon, we got other people hooked on it. xD Now it has been reported that people have been using it outside of VP too [like myself]. xD<br><br>Snad = Awesome, Cool, ect. But it's better than all those words. :]<br><br>Now that I've rambled on I guess I'll go send you a PM now. xD<br>Welcome to VP!<br><br>Oh and, may I please have your kennel link? :3
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Dogcot of Doggheh<br><br><br>and Frap..Edward is with ME!!!!
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • Welcome to VP. =3 M'name's Kaz. I'ma also known as Kyt, Kytaro, Jarr, Jarrett, Kazuko, or, on chat, Magikarp and its various adjectives. xD<br><br>If you have any questions about players, rules, or VP in general, PM me. I can bite, but I try to stay halfway polite.
    2eldxsm.png
  • Ahh.the randomness!<br><br>Nice to meet you Horse.I'll get the link in a sec :]
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Hey, I'm Sylver :twisted: <br>Welcome to vp :wink:
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    Hey, I'm Sylver :twisted: <br>Welcome to vp :wink:
    <br><br>Sylver is twisted. Hell, so am I.<br><br>Welcome to VP. I love you already. Woot the IHJ club xDDD
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Hey Silver&Kaz<br>Nice to meet you!<br><br>I luff the IHJ Club.I'm brillant!<br>I do luff you already Sunny.
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Dogcot wrote:
    <br>and Frap..Edward is with ME!!!!
    <br>psh.. yeah right!<br><br>have you read the twilight series, Geneve?
    25txnp3.jpg
  • Only the first one.<br><br>-Chats with Frap-<br><br>Edward is soo awesome-ness.Bella is cool too.Luffs that damn truck too much.
    jp9afq.jpg
  • i knowww! :D <3 the whole series..
    25txnp3.jpg
  • And what exactly would the IHJ club stand for? o.0<br><br>*has an idea, but not going to jump to conclusions*
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Welcome to VP, hope you enjoy your stay ^^. <br>I'm what my username says I am xD.<br><br>I can give some helpful critique on your art if you want ^^.
  • Horse Pm Me :]<br><br>Thanks Aliens.Nuuhh your no alien.Your sweet.
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Hello! nice to meet you i have a post on here to. Also i mite want to jion your club if i am right with what it stands for
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">Welcome to the game!<br>What does IHJ stand for, by the way?</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • IHJ stands for ___ PM me :]
    jp9afq.jpg
  • Murph. I Have Juice
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:92">IHJ ftw! ILY Geneve! XD</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • SeaOats wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">IHJ ftw! ILY Geneve! XD</span>
    <br><br>w00t!
    Semper Fi.
  • Welcome to VP :3<br><br>So what does IHJ stand for? xD I'm too curious.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    Welcome to VP :3<br><br>So what does IHJ stand for? xD I'm too curious.
    <br><span style="font-size:92">I Have Juice. XD Don't ask. o.o;</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>