Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Baseball Thread of VP xD

Okay, so. As some of you may have deduced based on my banner orders, I'm basically obsessed with the Red Sox.<br><br>Seriously. Obsessed. <br><br>Yes, I'm female, yes none of my close friends like them all that much, but still. I am ob-sess-ed. <br><br>Get the point?<br><br>xD<br><br>So, now October & playoff season is steadily approaching. <br><br>Anyone else psyched? It's okay if you don't root for the Sox :P<br>But if you are a Yanks fan, you should definitely feel embarrassed about posting. They had a pretty bad season xD<br><br>Ummm...think thats about it. Anyone else watch baseball or whateversss?
wsam.gifloko.gif
WSAM.png

Comments

• luv baseball :D <br><br>yanks fan..but mabey not this year... :wink:
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • Haha, yeah they had a pretty bad year.<br>But that's okay, there's always next year.<br><br>I can afford to be nice when the Sox are having a much better season :P
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">:shock:<br><br>*interrupts*<br><br>LOKO ?!</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • i sota like Kansa City
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • I also play softball...
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • I love baseball, football and hockey<br><br>Astros, Eagles/saints, and Pittsburgh penguins<br><br><br>I'm a sports fanatic
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • Erica wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">:shock:<br><br>*interrupts*<br><br>LOKO ?!</span></span></span>
    <br><br><br>Hey babeee <3<br>So I was sorta sketching on your post in General Services, and even though I know you 'don't have time to come back', I think you should xD<br><br>&& Astros are cool, Tuff_Girl.<br>Are they National League? I don't follow that as much, because the Red Sox are in the AL
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Love Baseball!!! Im a girl 2 but It doesnt matter. I love the A's aka the Athletics!! Thats a little embarrasing considering thir year but whatever!!! I went to the A's game the other night and it was awesome!!!! It was a fireworks night!!
    dragonimage_16924_304_pixel.gif
    Clickey Please!

Yolk.png
  • That's cool :3<br><br>I like the A's. They played the Red Sox in Japan in March, do you remember that?<br>I got up at 5 to watch those games xD<br>I was on vacation from school.<br>It was cray-zay.
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • luv going to games at fenway park
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
  • Fenway=the best ever.<br>I've been to games in New York, Washington D.C. & Tampa Bay, but Fenway is just above and beyond the best.<br><br>I went to like 5 games this season. It's so fun :]
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Hey babeee <3<br>So I was sorta sketching on your post in General Services, and even though I know you 'don't have time to come back', I think you should xD
    <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">xD<br><br>I think for now, perusing the forums is enough for me x_x<br><br>I really want my car piccy done in Gen. Services but I dont think anyone wants to do it for free..... >.< bah</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • I would do it if my free trial of Photoshop hadn't run out :]<br><br>Want me to lend you like 500k? PM meh ;D
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Meh, no, because I'd never be able to pay it back xD<br>I dont even have my old passwords, I ish NOT making a new account.<br>I'll get sucked in... >.><br><br>PS... I have a free trial of PS that hasnt expired yet, I just dont know how to use it. Hint hint... help !<br><br>edit:<br>[/hackthread]</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • I'm going to bed, but PM me so I remember and I'll help tomorrowww :]
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">I will when I get home from schoooool tomorrow :]<br><br>thanks boo!</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • -failed to read more than the topic sentence-<br><br>OMG LOKO.<br>The cubs clinched their division. :]
    194033516766875591.gif
  • & Zambrano had a very nice no-hitter :]<br><br>I'm praying for a Cubs/Red Sox WS. That would be like amazingggg.<br><br>The Red Sox are one win from clinching at least the Wild Card.<br>Freaking Rays came out of nowhere this season, but whatevs. Wild card is okay, I guess, even though that means we're gonna have to play LA...<br><br>But yeah, Cubs vs. Sox would just be perfection.
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • lmao.<br><br>I just hope it's not cubs vs. rays, 'cause then we're big time done for. e-e;<br><br>&& yeah, Lily almost got a no-hitter game after Zambrano. It was amazing. xD<br><br>But you know if it was red sox/cubs, we'd be up like all night every night of the world series arguing over whose team is better xD
    194033516766875591.gif
  • <span style="font-size:92">-pops in- Just saying that I really don't like baseball xD<br>But I sometimes watch it when my grandpa and dad force me too o.o<br>xD I cheer for Dodgers.. xD<br>Meep! -pops out-</span>
    bluehh.
  • Dodgers?<br>I'm assuming they suck... 'cause I haven't heard much about them this year.<br><br>I can't even place the city... LA? maybe?<br><br><br><br><--- Total National Leaguer. xD
    194033516766875591.gif
  • But there wouldn't even be an argument, because you and I both know that the AL will always dominate the NL :P<br><br>Yeah, the Rays are good. I'm just praying that their whole inexperience/youngness thing will catch up with them, because it's likely that the Sox would play them in the CS.<br><br>I saw that whole Zambrano/Lilly thing. That would have been amazing if it actually happened.<br><br>I love no hitters. They make me so proud. xD
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Parker wrote:
    Dodgers?<br>I'm assuming they suck... 'cause I haven't heard much about them this year.<br><br>I can't even place the city... LA? maybe?<br><br><br><br><--- Total National Leaguer. xD
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">Well, I don't really care for baseball<br>But yeah, LA, my hometown XD</span>
    bluehh.
  • Dodgers are NL, babe :P<br><br>Manny went there, in the whole trade thing.<br><br>And it is LA. And they're contending for a playoff spot.<br><br>Geez Parkah, catch up xD
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • But there wouldn't even be an argument, because you and I both know that the AL will always dominate the NL :P<br><br>Yeah, the Rays are good. I'm just praying that their whole inexperience/youngness thing will catch up with them, because it's likely that the Sox would play them in the CS.<br><br>I saw that whole Zambrano/Lilly thing. That would have been amazing if it actually happened.<br><br>I love no hitters. They make me so proud. xD
    <br><br>lol, it was like the first one the cubs had in forever. It was amazing. They like replayed it twice out here. ('cause I'm right outside of Chicago..)<br><br>&& You're wrong, Loko. :P<br>NL rocks, not AL.
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Dodgers are NL, babe :P<br><br>Manny went there, in the whole trade thing.<br><br>And it is LA. And they're contending for a playoff spot.<br><br>Geez Parkah, catch up xD
    <br><br>Well geeze, that's west coast.<br>And I don't recall us playing them. o-o;<br><br>Ask me about the Astros, Pirates, Brewers, or Cardinals. xD<br>Places closer!<br>lmao.
    194033516766875591.gif
  • I lied, they're actually first by 2.5 games. So the Cubs could end up playing them in October :P<br><br>& did you hear about Lester's no hitter, back in like May or something?<br>He had cancer like 2 years ago, went through chemotherapy and everything, and threw a no hitter. And he's like 26, tops.<br><br><3 him xD
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • wow, that's crazy.<br><br>If I was a rich baseball player that survived cancer, I'd be enjoying life out sight-seeing, not working. I'd be paranoid the cancer would come back... xD
    194033516766875591.gif
  • No, but he isn't all that rich yet I think, because he's only pitched like 1 1/2 seasons in the majors.<br><br>But he will be rich. He's like better than Josh Beckett :]
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png