Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Closed]

edited September 2008 in General Services
Attention Novices, would you like a trained dog that you could easily make money off of? Well you're in luck, but please, read all of this page carefully!<br><br>You might be thinking "well how could I possibly make money off of a randomly trained dog?"<br><span style="font-style:italic">Answer: You event the dog in whatever events it would do well in, entering it in events is a great way to make money. If it's a male dog, you could put it up for stud. If its female you could breed it to a well trained stud and sell the pups for profit. You could also neuter the dog to get $500.</span> You could even sell the dog if you chose to.<br><br>You will not be given an option to what dog you get, complaining about something that gets handed to you will only make you look bad. You must have only one kennel, as that is all novices are allowed to have on this game. You must have absolutely no access to any type of sponsor account. You must not have anything that violates the ToS on your kennel page. Dogs will not be given out if there are currently none avaliable. Only one dog per novice. Donations by sponsors are welcome, but not at all necessary.<br><br>All dogs given to novices will be:<br>280 Skills<br>200 stat maxxed with or without aggression.<br>Under Age 12.6.<br>Unnetuered.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Number of Dogs currently avaliable to send to novices: 10</span><br><br>Novices please post the following form if you would like to recieve a dog.<br><br>
Kennel link:<br>Player Name:<br>Preferred Event Training (not guarunteed!):<br>By posting this form I hereby state that I do not have any material that violates the ToS on my kennel page. I do not have any access to a sponsor account. I do not have any kennels other than the one listed above.
<br><br>All novices will be given a url to bid 0 on if they've been approved by me. I reserve the right to reject anyone for any reason without stating a reason.<br><br>Dear Novices;<br>The majority of players will not buy low-statted dogs. It's best to find a sponsor trainer to train your dogs so that when you breed you produce good statted pups. It's not neccessary that you do so, but the profits will be overwhelming if you breed only trained dogs. Most sponsor breeders even offer little/no fee to breed trained dogs. Think about this carefully when choosing to breed your pups. :]<br>-Parker.<br><br><br>**This is closed due to attempting to use multiple forum/kennels. I will however be giving away the dogs in a different way.
194033516766875591.gif

Comments