Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Birthday!

edited August 2008 in General Discussion
Happy Birthday Sunny!<br>You're a great v-pian and friend!<br>Hope all your wishes come true.<br><br>From,<br>Sylver :wink:

Comments

• :O<br>Wee!<br>Thanks, Sylver o_o!
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Lmao, you forgot to make it pretty.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:red">Happy</span> <span style="color:blue">Birthday</span> <span style="color:orange">Sunny!</span></span><br><br>XD <span style="font-size:42">Good idea posting this, Sylver. ^.^</span>
    2iw11ti.jpg
  • Lmao, you forgot to make it pretty.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:red">Happy</span> <span style="color:blue">Birthday</span> <span style="color:orange">Sunny!</span></span><br><br>XD <span style="font-size:42">Good idea posting this, Sylver. ^.^</span>
    <br><br>Wee!<br>(Im suprised I am awake and not asleep on my keyboard o_o)<br><br>Perty colors xD
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I was too lazy to make each letter a different color, so I just did each word a different color. rofl
    2iw11ti.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:92">:O I was on the phone with her at 3:53am this morning when she turned 13! SHE IS OFFICIALLY AND TEENAGER. :D<br><br><br>HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • SeaOats wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">:O I was on the phone with her at 3:53am this morning when she turned 13! SHE IS OFFICIALLY AND TEENAGER. :D<br><br><br>HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D</span>
    <br><br>And teenager? Lmfao!<br><br>ILY, HOLLY
    Semper Fi.
  • SeaOats wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">:O I was on the phone with her at 3:53am this morning when she turned 13! SHE IS OFFICIALLY AND TEENAGER. :D<br><br><br>HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D</span>
    <br><span style="font-size:92">Yes, a teenager. Problem? DO YOU NOT LIKE BEING OLD?!?! Gawd. Imagine how I feel. D: XD</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • SeaOats wrote:
    SeaOats wrote:
    <br><span style="font-size:92">Yes, a teenager. Problem? DO YOU NOT LIKE BEING OLD?!?! Gawd. Imagine how I feel. D: XD</span>
    <br><br>Dork<br>I love being a elderly person
    Semper Fi.
  • SeaOats wrote:
    SeaOats wrote:
    <br><br>Dork<br>I love being a elderly person
    <br><span style="font-size:92">:O I was on the phone with her at 3:53am this morning when she turned 13! SHE IS OFFICIALLY</span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">A</span></span><span style="font-size:92"> TEENAGER. :D<br><br><br>HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D</span><br><br><br>THERE, I FIXED IT! |:
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • pft<br>XD
    Semper Fi.
  • Welcome to the teenage years, Sunny Sun. :D
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    Welcome to the teenage years, Sunny Sun. :D
    <br>Wee! :D
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:#43BFC7">H</span><span style="color:#64E986">A</span><span style="color:red">P</span><span style="color:blue">P</span><span style="color:green">Y</span> <span style="color:#FBB917">B</span><span style="color:#F660AB">I</span><span style="color:#E77471">R</span><span style="color:violet">F</span><span style="color:black">D</span><span style="color:#7D2252">A</span><span style="color:#7F525D">Y</span> <span style="color:#ECD672">S</span><span style="color:#413839">U</span><span style="color:#FF00FF">N</span><span style="color:#800080">N</span><span style="color:#800000">Y</span><span style="color:brown">!</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:92">I hope you like it! xD</span>
    bluehh.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    <span style="font-size:200"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:#43BFC7">H</span><span style="color:#64E986">A</span><span style="color:red">P</span><span style="color:blue">P</span><span style="color:green">Y</span> <span style="color:#FBB917">B</span><span style="color:#F660AB">I</span><span style="color:#E77471">R</span><span style="color:violet">F</span><span style="color:black">D</span><span style="color:#7D2252">A</span><span style="color:#7F525D">Y</span> <span style="color:#ECD672">S</span><span style="color:#413839">U</span><span style="color:#FF00FF">N</span><span style="color:#800080">N</span><span style="color:#800000">Y</span><span style="color:brown">!</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:92">I hope you like it! xD</span>
    <br><br>:O Holy, thats a huge code!<br>Wee!<br>Thanks, Blueyyness
    Semper Fi.