Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rainbow Cow Art Contest [WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Last page.]

Comments

• lolo wrote:
    Kesra wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold"> :shock: Wow, Lolo. =]</span></span>
    <br><br>Goog wow or bad wow?<br>lmao :D
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Haha, good. :D</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • <span style="color:indigo"><span style="font-size:92">We have 7 entries so far..I think. xD<br><br>I'm thinking we'll end this at the end of January just in case we have some last minute entries. :] And I'll try to stick with that decision. ;P Sorry it's been open so long, but you know, we had like 3 entries before. :/ So hopefully we can get some more in by the end of January, and we'll decide on winners then. ;D</span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold"> :arrow: :D </span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • :arrow: Unless someone wants to enter last minute, I think we'll be ending the contest sometime this weekend. Since I'll be able to talk to Liz about it. xD Anyway...let me know if you want to get in a last minute entry and we'll make sure to let you get it in.
  • Bleh. This completely slipped my mind, so next weekend when Liz is able to get on we'll judge. >.> Sorry for the wait, but I completely forgot.
  • I'm really quite sorry for the last min thing but can I have another go I got my sccaner working...even though Moss' is the best in the world! xD?
  • You can still enter. xD
  • Sorry it took for ever...But heres my new entry:<br><br><br><br><a href="http://s5.tinypic.com/2yxhw68.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://s5.tinypic.com/2yxhw68.jpg</a>;
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Haha, very good.</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • Is this contest ever gonna end? xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • Rofl. This is a promise..no not a promise, but I will hopefully will end this on the weekend of the 27th when Liz is there to help me judge, :|
  • Hmm.. if i win.. or at least place, ill add him saying meow.<br>lmao=]
    ldone.gif

35bwd2a.jpg
  • =|<br>Now that I try to end it, Liz hasn't been on at the same time as me at all this weekend.
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    =|<br>Now that I try to end it, Liz hasn't been on at the same time as me at all this weekend.
    <br><br>Pfft. I be on xD<br><br>We shall end it now. *cough* I'z on chat too so we can figure it all out there :mrgreen:
  • Lizzu wrote:
    SandyPaws wrote:
    =|<br>Now that I try to end it, Liz hasn't been on at the same time as me at all this weekend.
    <br><br>Pfft. I be on xD<br><br>We shall end it now. *cough* I'z on chat too so we can figure it all out there :mrgreen:
    <br><br>Stink face. xDD
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:red">W</span><span style="color:orange">I</span><span style="color:yellow">N</span><span style="color:green">N</span><span style="color:blue">E</span><span style="color:indigo">R</span><span style="color:violet">S</span></span></span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:134"><span style="font-weight:bold">FIRST PLACE:</span></span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:indigo">Mossflower -- 5 milly; 3 trainings</span></span><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:134"><span style="font-weight:bold">SECOND PLACE:</span></span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:indigo">lolo -- 3.3 milly; 2 trainings</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:134"><br><span style="font-weight:bold">THIRD PLACE:</span></span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:indigo">samoyeds_rock -- 1.5 milly; 1 training</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:blue">:D Congrats to all winners! :D</span></span><br><br>Send neggy contracts to <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">Lixorsa</span></span> and trainings to <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">Snadtastic 4</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">*Please remember to put training notes on all dogs.</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Thanks to everyone who enetered! They were all quite snad and lovely :D</span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:75">--Lix, Sandy, and Horse.</span>
    We is the snad ones. Sandy and Liz and Horse. Fear us. Meow.
    snaddest.png
    Wheaty is also one of the snaddest people ever.
    And so is ViVi :3
    But not Middy. x3
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:red">W</span><span style="color:orange">I</span><span style="color:yellow">N</span><span style="color:green">N</span><span style="color:blue">E</span><span style="color:indigo">R</span><span style="color:violet">S</span></span></span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:134"><span style="font-weight:bold">FIRST PLACE:</span></span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:indigo">Mossflower -- 5 milly; 3 trainings</span></span><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:134"><span style="font-weight:bold">SECOND PLACE:</span></span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:indigo">lolo -- 3.3 milly; 2 trainings</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:134"><br><span style="font-weight:bold">THIRD PLACE:</span></span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:indigo">samoyeds_rock -- 1.5 milly; 1 training</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:blue">:D Congrats to all winners! :D</span></span><br><br>Send neggy contracts to <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">Lixorsa</span></span> and trainings to <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">Snadtastic 4</span></span><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">*Please remember to put training notes on all dogs.</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Thanks to everyone who enetered! They were all quite snad and lovely :D</span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:75">--Lix, Sandy, and Horse.</span>
    <br><br>Yay! ♥ Thanks guys! There were so many amazing entries, it must have been hard to choose!<br><br>1st contract sent, i'll send training contract within the next couple of days probably :)
    n1s7ww.gif
  • Congrats to the winners.<br>^.^
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Spweee=]<br>I shall send monies, and you shall train my fantasical pups XD
    ldone.gif

35bwd2a.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">O:<br>Cause we're so fantastic?!<br><br>Congrats to the winners. xD</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">O:<br>Cause we're so fantastic?!<br><br>Congrats to the winners. xD</span></span>
    <br><br>Haha, we are so fantastic. <br>JKJK. <br>Bah, I make myself seem like I'm really self-centered. xD
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">O:<br>Cause we're so fantastic?!<br><br>Congrats to the winners. xD</span></span>
    <br><br>Haha, we are so fantastic. <br>JKJK. <br>Bah, I make myself seem like I'm really self-centered. xD
    <br><br>That is because you are xD <span style="font-size:59"> jk</span><br>Naw, but we do seem like it..saying "IM SO AWESOME! WE'RE COOLER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!" to people...but it is thr truth..but whatever XD<br><br>We are not self-centered. xD
  • Oh hey, everyone who enters gets 150k, no?
  • xD<br><br>Thanks muchly guys :P Contracts coming from Snow Fox <3
    6y2t1t.gif