Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You Know You're Addicted to VP When....

2»

Comments

• You know when your addicted to VP when your eye balls are going to melt out of their sockets from staring at the computer screen far too long... :shock:
  • You know when your addicted to VP when your eye balls are going to melt out of their sockets from staring at the computer screen far too long... :shock:
    <br><br>Exactly. Especially when I'm playing really late and I haven't taking my contacts out. :oops: <br><br>-Rosy
  • Exactly. Especially when I'm playing really late and I haven't taking my contacts out.
    <br><br>I'ma suppost to be wearing mine, but I don't. I hate how they feel in me eye ball... :P <br><br>You know when your addicted to VP when your foot starts to ich but your too busy training to reach down and scratch it at the moment... :lol: :oops: <br><br>- Personal experience... :P
  • <span style="font-size:92">You know you're addicted to VP when you have so much training to do you won't let anyone kick you off the computer. xD</span>
  • You know when your addicted to VP when you stare at the screen for far too long, and suddenly you need to go use the restroom, when you get up, you walk right into the wall cause your eyes haven't adjusted yet... :x
  • You know when your addicted to VP when you stare at the screen for far too long, and suddenly you need to go use the restroom, when you get up, you walk right into the wall cause your eyes haven't adjusted yet... :x
    <br><br><span style="font-size:92">:o Never happened to me before...<br>But I do need to pee... o.o<br>Be -right- back... lmfao</span>
  • You know you're addicted to Vp when you have over ten banners.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you come back from school/work and login into chat first thing.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you see a stupid dog and comment that their intelligence is a -120 star.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when people start yelling your name in chat and scream it back.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you call the blue people smurfs.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you die because of lagging while training.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you blame everything on Tara.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you have a desire to slave train for your life.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you scream at the Event Results, "Stupid Nickel's Dingos!"<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you know Evlon is addicted to Gifties.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you try to train your real-life dog by grooming them.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP if you had a dream that each time you groom'd a dog, their stats went down and woke up in a sweat.<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP when you go to another site and see someone breaking the rules and whisper, "god where are the smurfs."<br><br>You know you're addicted to VP if you were smiling the whole time while reading this.
    2u9tik7.png
    "Discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in New Eyes."
  • Omg those are true *giggles* <br><br>I like the Nickel, Tara, and Evlon ones the best. :D <br><br>And..I was actually smiling by the time I got to the end. <br><br>Also, I actually have dreamed that I was training once. The stats weren't going down or anything..it was actual training. When I woke up I had to remember I didn't -really- train that dog.
    8x32tt.png
  • you know you're addicted to VP when you're training, making a layout, or breeding rather than doing your assigned coursework(which is still worth bloody 25%) at all hours of the early morning (ah, but its only 12:25am! )
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • You know when your addicted to VP when you look at your own dog and think deep down, <span style="font-style:italic">Hmmmm I wonder what your stats would be...</span> :lol:
  • you know your addicted to VP when you decide to buy a RL aussie and decide to train it in agility and name it the same thing as you 10x4 agility star aussie on VP (i plan on it xD)
  • also you know your addicted to VP when you fake an illness so u can go home and train xD
  • That is True Vampy XD Your addicted if when you get home you throw your stuff on floor & sign onto Vp XD
    Image21.png
  • you know your addicted to vp when you train in your sleep
  • also you know your addicted to VP when you fake an illness so u can go home and train xD
    <br><br><br><br>I did that once.... But the ay before I was actually sick an went to school.<br><br><br><br>Your addicted to VP when you pretend sleep when your parents come to bed but hop on your computer when they leave the room.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Hehe, you know when your addicated to VP when your up at 12am and you keep looking at the clock while your training and telling yourself, just one more minute, but then hours continue to go by... :shock:
  • Hehe, you know when your addicated to VP when your up at 12am and you keep looking at the clock while your training and telling yourself, just one more minute, but then hours continue to go by... :shock:
    <br><br>I train till like 3 on school nites and get up at 5 =]<br><br>your addicted to Vp when you don't want to eat dinner when you are training.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • you know your addicted to VP when you put off giving your stinky dog a bath cuz your too busy training >.< *plugs nose cuz Scout stinks*