Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snad Mascot Art Contest - Winners Announced p.14

123457»

Comments

• The eyes are really neat x3. <br><br>Bump again.
  • This ends today right? Tuesday? o.O<br><br>Bump Bump.
    Click here to visit my deviantart
    "237mill/300mill" "80/100 Gifties"
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">Yep.<br>Ending later on tonight.<br>and then we'll probably take a day for judging, and then announce the winners on Thursday.</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">Yep.<br>Ending later on tonight.<br>and then we'll probably take a day for judging, and then announce the winners on Thursday.</span></span>
    <br><br><br>I cant wait to see who wins.<br>*Looks at all the great entries*<br>But mine is like the worst. lol
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • I'm extreamly Excited. I hope everyone gets what they desirve.<br>( I mean this in a good way, not the bad way people ussally use xD !)
  • I'm so impatient xDDD.
  • Okay<br>FINALLY ended it.<br>I'm such a procrastinator xDD<br><br>As soon as me, Liz, and Sandy are all on at the same time we will choose our winners. :D<br><br>I know there are lots of entries and only 4 prizes, and I'd hate for so many people to go to so much work and get nothing out of this.<br>So, we will decide on an amount of VPC that every person who did not recieve a prize will get.<br><br>We are extrememly grateful for everyone's hard work, thank you for all the wonderful, snad entries! :D<br><br>-Horse
    We is the snad ones. Sandy and Liz and Horse. Fear us. Meow.
    snaddest.png
    Wheaty is also one of the snaddest people ever.
    And so is ViVi :3
    But not Middy. x3
  • Whoop, Thursday. xD
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">I'm sorry all D:<br><br>Liz's, mine, and Sandy's scheduals aren't exactly matching up this week.. >.<<br>But it's the weekend, and we are all late night people, so we should see each other then. x3</span></span>
    12.png
  • Yay. I cant wait to see who wins. Hehe i am a night owl too.
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • *Twitches on the Floor* x_x
  • *joins in the twitch fest*
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">I'm sorry all D:<br><br>Liz's, mine, and Sandy's scheduals aren't exactly matching up this week.. >.<<br>But it's the weekend, and we are all late night people, so we should see each other then. x3</span></span>
    <br><span style="font-size:92"><br>Haha.<br>Hopefully Horse will be on tonight or later today, because Liz will probably will be on then and we can start the judging. :] Sorry all. I haven't been on since..Monday I think and I wasn't able to get on yesterday. But..hopefully we'll have the winners picked by the end of the weekend. </span>
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">We have picked winners.<br>Just have to type up a post.<br>So.. be patient because I am babysitting too!</span></span>
    12.png
  • YAY, you guys are awesome. <br><br>*patient* x3
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:red">Winners! ;D</span></span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">1. Lolo <span style="text-decoration:underline">One Unmade Goodie Dye + 5 mil</span><br>2. Aziu <span style="text-decoration:underline">13 mil, 5 trainings. [Whatever you need done, 5 years of grooming/rhing max]</span><br>3. Alliieennss <span style="text-decoration:underline">5 mil, 5 trainings. [Whatever you need done, 5 years of grooming/rhing max]</span><br>4. Chibi <span style="text-decoration:underline">2 mil, 3 trainings. [Whatever you need done, 5 years of grooming/rhing max]</span><br><br>Everyone else who has entered send a negative contract for 100k to <span style="font-style:italic">Lixorsa</span> (Not per entry, per person)<br>Please note that we will NOT send contracts! You want the money.. send them yourself.<br>Congrats!<br>Send all money contracts to <span style="font-style:italic">Lixorsa</span><br>All training contracts to <span style="font-style:italic">Snadtastic 4</span><br>And Dye Order to <span style="font-style:italic">Lixorsa</span><br><br>Please remember, this wasn't exactly judged to the skill and quality of the picture, but the snadness of it.<br>It was hard choosing, but we survived. xD<br><br>Thanks to all who entered! -huggles-</span></span>
    12.png
  • This was the one of the funnest contests ever x3, more people need to make contests with different animals.<br><br>Thank you guys, this was an awesome contest x3.
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">Contracts accepted, and trainings will be done as soon as possible..<br><br>Alliieennss, we will definately be having more contests like this. <br>Just need to get money, and then think of them. xDD</span></span>
    12.png
  • This was the one of the funnest contests ever x3, more people need to make contests with different animals.<br><br>Thank you guys, this was an awesome contest x3.
    <br><br>Psst.<br><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=52835"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=52835</a><br><br>xD
  • *clap claps* :) I had alot of fun doing that xD I'll send my contracts now :)
  • congrats winners.<br><br><br><br>I am sending money now =]
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • :D Congrats to everyone!!! :D<br><br>And yes, as Horse said, it was extremely hard to decide on the winners!!<br><br>EXTREMELY!! Thanks to everyone who entered :]
  • It was -EXTREMELY- hard to pick winners. They were all so good. :O<br>Thanks all for entering, and congrats to the winners. ;D
  • That was fun XD<br>Umm i guess i'll PM you about the dye?
    ldone.gif

35bwd2a.jpg