Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snad Mascot Art Contest - Winners Announced p.14

Me [Horse], Lizzu, and SandyPaws, are the snad ones :D<br><br>And.. we need a mascot! :OO<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Creature:</span> Dinosaur [Any type you choose]<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Color:</span> Purple [As base color, you may add other colors, but we would like this to be the main one]<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Must Be:</span> SNAD!*<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Must Use:</span> Creativity!<br><br>Those are you only restrictions, I want you to be as creative as possible!<br>You can use anything you want to create the picture, but, I do prefer digital art.<br><br>And of course, cannot forget the..<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:red">PRIZES</span></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">First Place:</span> One Unmade Goodie Dye + 5 mil<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Second Place:</span> 13 mil, 5 trainings. [Whatever you need done, 5 years of grooming/rhing max]<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Third Place:</span> 5 mil, 5 trainings. [Whatever you need done, 5 years of grooming/rhing max]<br>May rise with interest :)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Fourth Place</span> 2 mil, 3 trainings. [Whatever you need done, 5 years of grooming/rhing max]<br><br>Main thing we want, you to have fun with this! Go wild!<br>You can enter as many times as you'd like!<br><br>ENDING DATE: TBA<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"> R U L E S</span><br>- Must be your OWN art work!<br>- No manips, only ART!<br><br><span style="font-size:59">We reserve all rights to end without winners, refuse any entries, and change the end date.</span><br><br>*Definition of Snad* Obviously this is a made up word, and it represents words like: cool, and awesome. xD<br><br>**May add to this later<br><br>Thank You! :D
We is the snad ones. Sandy and Liz and Horse. Fear us. Meow.
snaddest.png
Wheaty is also one of the snaddest people ever.
And so is ViVi :3
But not Middy. x3

Comments