Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open House Tomorrow

<span style="font-size:92">I have to say that I am slightly nervous with starting a school so big.<br>I will have upperclassmen to worry about as well as fitting in, even though I do well enough at that.<br>Tonight I dyed my hair for the first time, it’s as black as night but it doesn’t look fake.<br>It makes me look even more Indian then I ever have looked.<br>I am excited for tomorrow since I am bringing a friend for support for each other.<br>I hope it will be perfect.<br><br>Anyone else doing Open House?</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments

• I think we are having one..*ponders*<br><br>I have to go to high school now. Our school is weird. The junior high is 7-9 and the high school is 10-12. They are changing it this year so I have to go with the Freshmen. Oh and a weirder thing is, the freshmen and sophmores go to school a day before the juniors and seniors. I kind of like it though. It will be half the kids and I will have more time to adjust. Our highschool has just over 2000 students. So fun..<br><br>We should have mega fun, eh Doodle? Oh and why don't you come on chat anymore? *weeps*
    8x32tt.png
  • "Fitting in" is overrated. Take this advice from someone who is older (I'm guessing) than you. Been there, done that. Don't worry your little head about it. Just be you. :D
    2rx79ea.jpg
    Regal Creatures Contracts to CiaraD
    A REAL APBT should weigh 13kg to 27 kg, so why do all the APBTs on VP average 48kg?!?
  • My school is 9-12th... <br>i was a 9th grader last year and super nervous, but i decided to suck up to some of the seniors, and they let me right in lol...<br>I found people from like church and hung out with them<br>dont worry by about the first month everything's routine and feels fine<br> :lol:
    Ven.png
  • Yeah, Im going to a totally new school this year, so mine's in a couple days =/<br><br>This school is like 4x the size of my last school, so it should be interesting. I could see me being the one walking into the wrong classroom this year :lol:
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • xD I'm pretty used to my high school by now. Couple more years and I'm outta there.<br><br>We have an Open House/Meet Your Teacher thing.<br><br>Except it's a week <span style="font-style:italic">after</span> school starts. Which makes complete sense, hm?
    2eldxsm.png
  • Meh, my open house is the 20th... *goes to check*<br><br>Yup:<br>Upcoming Events <br>
    <br>Open House- Aug. 20 3-6
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.