Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doodle is back from Vacation (:

<span style="font-size:92">I had a lot of fun I suppose even though I had some family drama.<br>It was nice to get away to the country.<br>xD<br>But I missed my virtualpups buddies.<br>You know who you are.<br>I knew I was suppose to be a gone a little over a week but plans changed.<br>But now I am back and kicking so it's all good!<br><br>*Hugs Virtualpups*<br><br>And Breaking Dawn is out ^^;<br>I hope my book comes in today.</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments

• <span style="font-size:200">OMG OMG OMG SAKJDHASKJFADSKASHFJDLAsfK</span><br><br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-size:200">I MISSED YOU!!!!! IT SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE GONE 4 EVER!!! I CANT STOP USING CAPS! YAYA DOODLE!! I LUFF YOU!! *LEAPS* </span></span>
    8x32tt.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">O.O<br>*Dies of Caps Overuse*<br>If overuse is even a word..<br>hmm..<br>*ponders*<br><br><br>I missed you too!<br>Te-he.<br>And I know it did seem like a long time didn't it?<br>*Does a Backflip and Catches Mid-air*</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:green">WEEEE *HOPS UP AND DOWN* DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE I MISSED YOU!!!! OMG!!!! *SINGS*</span></span>
    8x32tt.png
  • O.o <br><br><br><br>Welcome Back Doodle =D
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Lol NICKEL SEE I WENT MAD!!! YOU BOTH WHERE GONE WHEN I GOT BACK! *CRIES*
    8x32tt.png
  • o.o Tarn went mad a long time ago :P
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • OMEH WHEN??? I DONT THINK I WENT MAD A LONG TIME AGO. *CRIES* I WILL GET YOU NICKEL PICKLE *CACKLES*<br><br>*slaps capslock*
    8x32tt.png
  • I didn't know you left on vacation! D= I'm always last to know. xD
    2mhssbd.png
  • Dreamland wrote:
    I didn't know you left on vacation! D= I'm always last to know. xD
    <br><br>*thawps Dreamy around* Where did you think she was? lmao. It's ok. I dont think Doodle really even told people. I knew from a text. hehe
    8x32tt.png
  • You don't want to know what I thought. xD I'm the person who dreamed I was an egg that turned into a burnt cookie. xD
    2mhssbd.png
  • Wow that is very very odd. My dreams make no sense but they are never that whacko. lmao You're right I probably shouldn't know
    8x32tt.png
  • Yeah. >___> I'm erm.. different. Let's leave it at that.<br><br>Anywho, welcome back Doodle! =D
    2mhssbd.png
  • -pops in- Welcome back Doodle! :DDD -pops out-
    bluehh.
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:orange">DOOOOODLE I LUFF YOU!!! *HUGS*</span></span>
    8x32tt.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Haha Thanks everyone <33<br>Nickel<br>Dreamy<br>Blue Isis<br><br>&& especially Tarn<br><br>Yah I don't really think I told that many people.<br>I did say it in chat before I left though xD<br>Maybe I should have posted something..<br>Erm.. oh well I am back now hehe.<br><br>*Gives everyone Death Hugs and Corn Dogs*</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • welcome back doodle! :D
    87443405.png