Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP Raffle [Many Prizes] -Novices Only

I am holding a Raffle type thing for Novices Only <span style="font-size:59">Sorry Sponcers.. :\</span> .. Mainly because I can and I'm feeling nice! <span style="font-size:59">Which is rare..</span> But anyway! So I am offering a Large amount of Prizes!<br><br>You could have the chance of Winning:<br>-Gifies<br>-VPC<br>-Banners<br>-Pro Pics<br>-Good Show Dogs<br><br>And for the Grand Prize I am giving away an Unmade Sponcer.<br><br>I know.. Suprise Suprise!<br><br>Prizes will be givin out Fairly and everyone that wants to participate will have a Chance at the Unmade Sponcer.<br><br>I am only doing 15 spots.<br><br>1. TayTay2488<br>2. k9girl201<br>3. Soccerangel1321<br>4. GAK04<br>5. ``DEATH<br>6. Schmitterling<br>7. Garfieldz Gal<br>8. Kypuploved<br>9. Whineybabe93<br>10. Skelanimals<br>11. Moonlight<br>12. Dogtrainer101<br>13. Virwirrung<br>14. <br>15.<br><br>Enjoy!<br><br>Any questions?<br>Ask away!
Breeding Kennel | Professional Graphics since 2006 | Holding Kennel
midnightmoon.png

Comments