Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sticky? VP Funny Chat Logs/IMs

Comments

• <TOP> LaLaLaLA<br><Reindeer> ALALALA<br><Reindeer> o.o<br><TOP> o_o<br><TOP> Fail!<br><TOP> xD<br><Mad|Training|> because you are most likely a Horrible irresponsible (SP?) breeder<br><Reindeer> D:<br><SickKrow> lmfao<br><Reindeer> NO FAIL<br>* Kato (<a href="ZombiePowa@wikkedwire-AC1F116F.dhcp.insightbb.com" target="_blank" class="bb-url">ZombiePowa@wikkedwire-AC1F116F.dhcp.insightbb.com</a>) Quit (NickServ (GHOST command used by Valentines))<br><TOP> YES FAIL<br><br><Reindeer> WE ALL FAIL<br><Reindeer> o.o<br><Reindeer> <.<br><Reindeer> <.<<br><Reindeer> >.><br><Reindeer> Haa<br>* Reindeer was kicked by Puppy (Stop flooding!)<br>* Reindeer (<a href="Suffocate@HotTopic.Channels.WikkedWire.com" target="_blank" class="bb-url">Suffocate@HotTopic.Channels.WikkedWire.com</a>) has joined #virtualpups<br><Reindeer> DAMNIT<br><TOP> HAHA<br><TOP> xDD<br><Reindeer> XD<br><br><Reindeer> LOOK<br><Reindeer> WHAT YOU DID<br>* Puppy sets mode: +b *!*@HotTopic.Channels.WikkedWire.com<br>* Reindeer was kicked by Puppy (Turn caps lock OFF!)<br><TOP> XDD<br><SickKrow> xD take long enough to kick me<br><SickKrow> o.o LMFAO<br><Valentines> o.o<br><TOP> XD<br><Valentines> OMG VIV
    bluehh.
  • [11:11] <SickKrow> O.o<br>[11:11] <@Jim`>; !deop<br>[11:11] * Puppy sets mode: -o Jim`<br>[11:11] <{Diamonte}> <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1344714"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1344714</a><br>[11:11] <{Diamonte}> that is her link ^^<br>[11:11] <Mad|Training|> -stabs vi-<br>[11:11] <Reindeer> Thanks Jim. ^_^<br>[11:11] <Mad|Training|> -with a spork-<br>[11:11] <Reindeer> ;o<br>[11:11] <SickKrow> cant you tell i was so happy that you were gone? xD i clinged to you when you came back.. >.> it was cling of being mad<br>[11:11] <Reindeer> Spork my eyes out! :D<br>[11:11] <{Diamonte}> O.o<br>[11:11] <Reindeer> o.o<br>[11:11] <SickKrow> o.o;; that made no sence<br>[11:11] <Reindeer> Well, meanie. XD<br>[11:12] <SickKrow> xD oh well<br>[11:12] <kaila> no thnx !<br>[11:12] <Reindeer> I need to train. ;;<br>[11:12] <{Diamonte}> lol, you people are funny XD
    87443405.png
  • [13:32] * Salem is now known as Drowning[FaceDown]<br>[13:49] * Drowning[FaceDown] is now known as Salme<br>[13:49] * Salme is now known as Salen<br>[13:49] * Salen is now known as Salem<br><br>FAIL EPICALLY
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • [20:40] <GoodwillKarp> I know, on purpose it was.<br>[20:40] <GoodwillKarp> ...<br>[20:40] <GoodwillKarp> I know, it was on purpose.<br>[20:40] <Kato> >.><br>[20:40] <GoodwillKarp> Thank you, Yoda. *facedesk*<br><br><br>xD
  • bruiser147 wrote:
    [20:40] <GoodwillKarp> I know, on purpose it was.<br>[20:40] <GoodwillKarp> ...<br>[20:40] <GoodwillKarp> I know, it was on purpose.<br>[20:40] <Kato> >.><br>[20:40] <GoodwillKarp> Thank you, Yoda. *facedesk*<br><br><br>xD
    <br><br>I do that all the time tho'. xD Just not usually -that- badly. *fails*
    2eldxsm.png
  • ZeSkyIzBlack (7:37:32 AM): relapse<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (7:37:42 AM): oh what now you just got TOLD<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (7:38:12 AM): nananana nana nana cant touch this nananana nana nana <br>x Pancake Ho x (7:38:30 AM): o.o<br>x Pancake Ho x (7:38:33 AM): dun nanana<br>x Pancake Ho x (7:38:36 AM): xD<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (7:38:45 AM): I knew that<br>x Pancake Ho x (7:38:50 AM): <.<<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (7:38:50 AM): thats my version<br>x Pancake Ho x (7:38:51 AM): >.><br>ZeSkyIzBlack (7:38:53 AM): stewfew<br>x Pancake Ho x (7:38:53 AM): mhm sure<br>x Pancake Ho x (7:38:54 AM): o.o<br>x Pancake Ho x (7:38:57 AM): STSU
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:92">ZeSkyIzBlack: ONE LAST THING I BEG YOU PLEASE<br>x Pancake Ho x: JUST BEFORE YOU GO<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: I'VE WATCHED YOU FLY ON PAPER WINGS<br>x Pancake Ho x: HALFWAY ROUND THE WORLD <br>ZeSkyIzBlack: UNTIL THEY BURNED UP IN THE ATMOSPHERE<br>x Pancake Ho x: AND SENT YOU SPIRALING DOWN<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: LANDING SOMEWHERE FAR FROM HERE<br>x Pancake Ho x: WITH NO ONE ELSE AROUND<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: TO CATCH YOU FALLING DOWN<br>x Pancake Ho x: AND IM LOOKING AT YOU NOW<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: AND I CANT TELL IF YOUR LAUGHING<br>x Pancake Ho x: BETWEEN EACH SMILE THERE'S A TEAR IN YOUR EYE<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: THERES A TRAIN LEAVING TOWN IN AN HOUR<br>x Pancake Ho x: ITS NOT WAITING FOR YOU AND NEITHER AM I<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: SWING FOR THE FENCES SON HE MUST HAVE TOLD YOU ONCE<br>x Pancake Ho x: THAT WAS CONVERSATION YOU TOOK NOTHING FROM<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: SO RAISE YOUR GLASS NOW AND LETS CELEBRATE<br>x Pancake Ho x: EXACTLY WHAT YOUVE DONE<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: JUST PUT OFF ANOTHER DAY<br>x Pancake Ho x: OF KNOWING WHERE YOURE FROM<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: YOU'LL CATCH UP WITH YOURSELF<br>x Pancake Ho x: IF YOU RUN<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: AND I CAN'T TELL IF YOU'RE LAUGHING<br>x Pancake Ho x: BETWEEN EACH SMILE THERES A TEAR IN YOUR EYE<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: THERES A TRAIN LEAVING TOWN IN AN HOUR<br>x Pancake Ho x: ITS NOT WAITING FOR YOU<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: AND NEITHER AM I<br>x Pancake Ho x: IS THIS THE LIFE THAT YOU LEAD<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: OR THE LIFE THATS LED FOR YOU<br>x Pancake Ho x: WILL YOU TAKE THE ROAD <br>ZeSkyIzBlack: THATS BEEN LAID OUT BEFORE YOU<br>x Pancake Ho x: WILL WE CROSS PATHS<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: SOMEWHERE ELSE TONIGHT<br>x Pancake Ho x: AND I CANT TELL IF YOURE LAUGHING<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: BETWEEN EACH SMILE THERES A TEAR IN YOUR EYE<br>x Pancake Ho x: THERES A TRAIN LEAVING TOWN IN AN HOUR<br>ZeSkyIzBlack: ITS NOT WAITING FOR YOU<br>x Pancake Ho x: AND NEITHER AM I<br><br>You just -wish- you could be that amazing. 8D</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I see someone made a mistake. I just noticed it reading this (yes I read the whole thing) and I am too lazy to see if there are any others. ;p
    8x32tt.png
  • <HoHoHo> I dun has tan lines<br><HoHoHo> I has MAN LINES
    2eldxsm.png
  • * ChildOfBodom stabs Buley witha drumstick.<br><ChildOfBodom> Love stab :D<br><TOP> :D<br><NinjaElf> All my children are competeing to see who can give mommy the most grey hairs by Christmas lol<br>* TOP stabs Cybe with a pen<br><NinjaElf> I don't know if there is a prize involved or not<br><TOP> :O I bet I can win that Mommy!<br><ChildOfBodom> xD<br><ChildOfBodom> Owwie!<br>* Young (<a href="java@wikkedwire-1B9DD8E1.dyn.centurytel.net" target="_blank" class="bb-url">java@wikkedwire-1B9DD8E1.dyn.centurytel.net</a>) has joined #virtualpups<br><NinjaElf> Oh I'm sure you can Bluey :P<br><TOP> :D<br><ChildOfBodom> Thats wasnt even a love stab D:<br><Flutey> Top top top<br><TOP> Yes it was!<br><ChildOfBodom> Oh :D
    bluehh.
  • nelsonman625 (4:24:44 PM): -.-<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (4:24:47 PM): ?<br>nelsonman625 (4:24:51 PM): idk<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (4:25:02 PM): bi polar?<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (4:25:05 PM): xD<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:10 PM): o.o<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:11 PM): XD<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:13 PM): :p<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:13 PM): D:<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (4:25:15 PM): :p<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:15 PM): O_o<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:17 PM): O_O<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:20 PM): X_x<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:21 PM): xD<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (4:25:24 PM): wtf?<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (4:25:26 PM): XD<br>nelsonman625 (4:25:26 PM): -finishes-<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (4:25:38 PM): o.o
    Semper Fi.
  • After describing a dream I had where my friend Chris (whom my boyfriend Vincent dislikes a LOT) was an alien who caused a massive war.<br><br>Vincent: but YOU can't controll what you start dreaming about<br>Vincent: but it does give a hint as to what's going on in the deep dark back of your mind<br>Me: Okay, so in the back of my mind... Chris is an alien?<br>Me: Wonder if he has a green card. </badpunhere>
    2eldxsm.png
  • <HoHoHo> Lby, get your mind out of the gutter!<br><HoHoHo> xD<br><tweed> and he does this weird thing where it looks like he's tying the strings on his glowsticks in knots, and undoes it<br><TOP> But but<br><tweed> i'll show you the video :o<br><HoHoHo> xP<br><HoHoHo> Shh, you heard me! Bad!<br><TOP> My mind was on a safari in Africa last time I checked.<br><TOP> My sanity was with it too<br><HoHoHo> o_O<br><TOP> :3<br><LiterateMagikarp> Mine was eaten by the wild dogs.<br><HoHoHo> o.o<br><LiterateMagikarp> They were cute! D= I just wanted to -pet them- . ;;<br><TOP> Pfft, your's was taking a safari, too, Kyt!<br><LiterateMagikarp> Well, yeah. xD<br><HoHoHo> I was born without one. :D<br><HoHoHo> And without common sense. :D<br><HoHoHo> But that's a-okay, that's what makes me me. xD<br><LiterateMagikarp> Common sense isn't common! D= That's a lie@<br><LiterateMagikarp> *!<br><LiterateMagikarp> Oxy. Moron.<br><HoHoHo> rofl
    bluehh.
  • 04[17:39] <Mystic> Kro... is Krolak here... *searches*<br>01[17:39] <MistleKrow> xD<br>01[17:40] <MistleKrow> *east mystic*<br>01[17:40] <MistleKrow> o.o<br>[17:40] <Mystic> hehe<br>01[17:40] <MistleKrow> rofl<br>[17:40] <Mystic> :p<br>01[17:40] <MistleKrow> *eats<br>01[17:40] <MistleKrow> i fail<br>01[17:40] <MistleKrow> xD<br>[17:40] <Mystic> bid on your doggeh<br>01[17:40] <MistleKrow> east mystic! i went east! XD<br>[17:40] <Mystic> lmao<br>01[17:41] <MistleKrow> bidde<br>01[17:41] <MistleKrow> d<br>[17:41] <Mystic> go west! go west! you went to far! :p<br>01[17:41] <MistleKrow> fail<br>01[17:41] <MistleKrow> *goes west!<br>01[17:41] <MistleKrow> *<br>[17:42] <Mystic> there you go :D enjoy<br>[17:42] <Horse> Go North..<br>[17:42] <Horse> All the way to Canada ;D
    87443405.png
  • <HoHoHo> D;<br><a-sap> Vi :D<br><HoHoHo> ;D<br><WhisperedLies> VoVo :D<br><WhisperedLies> o_o<br><HoHoHo> o.o<br><HoHoHo> Rofl<br><WhisperedLies> Er.. ViVi!<br><WhisperedLies> xD<br><HoHoHo> Lby!<br><a-sap> xD<br><WhisperedLies> I think I'll call you VoVo now :3
    bluehh.
  • <WhisperedLies> -puts Evy in 'I Love Me' jacket and rubber room-<br><Evade> nuu!<br><WhisperedLies> Payback for all the times you tortured me!<br><WhisperedLies> >:D<br>* Evade does a happy dance<br><NinjaElf> Evy needs a meeting!
    bluehh.
  • <@SandyPaws>; I has Cap'n'Crucnch xD<br><@Lies>; :O<br><@Lies>; I want some!<br><@Lies>; -steals-<br><@Lies>; Teehee :3<br><MistleKrow> crucnch?<br><MistleKrow> xD<br><@Lies>; It's the snad way to spell it<br><@SandyPaws>; PSH<br><@Lies>; :D<br><@SandyPaws>; xD<br><MistleKrow> <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=55598"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=55598</a>; <- ;-; my post could be locked for no reason<br><@Lies>; A Krow like you wouldn't understand how to spell it the snad way<br><@Lies>; xD<br><@SandyPaws>; xD<br><MistleKrow> D:<br><@Lies>; -huggles-<br><@Lies>; I just kidding<br><@Lies>; You know I luff ya<br><@Lies>; Even though you're just a Krow :3<br><MistleKrow> -is squished with love-<br><MistleKrow> D:<br><MistleKrow> am not!<br><@Lies>; o_o;<br><@SandyPaws>; xD<br><MistleKrow> xD<br><@Lies>; You're not Krow?<br><@Lies>; xDD<br><MistleKrow> D:<br><MistleKrow> AM TOO<br><@Lies>; You just said you weren't!<br><MistleKrow> ;-; so confused<br><@Lies>; xD
    bluehh.
  • <HaHaHa> This is a democracy, after all, and I vote for brainz!
    2eldxsm.png
  • It doesn't have to make sense..<br><br>
    Evlon	beats kyt with a decoy<br>	<Lies>	...>_><br>	<ChristmasLightz>	o.o<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	No beating me! D= That's abuse!<br>	<HoHoHo>	<.<<br>	<HoHoHo>	>.><br>	<Gnome>	lol<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	I'ma call the ASPCA on you!<br>	<Chloe>	huh?<br>	<HoHoHo>	No talk of violence will be tolerated!<br>	<HoHoHo>	D:<br>	<Evlon>	for a fake dog breed?<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Yeahseriously!<br>	<Evlon>	I think not!<br>	<HoHoHo>	Jeez, Ev.<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	No, you're abusing ME, Evy!<br>	<HoHoHo>	Don't wanna get banned.<br>	<Evlon>	pfft<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Besides, don't you know that beating is a violent term? D= Totally not allowed.<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Not even Nef can save you from that one.<br>	<Evlon>	you are allowed to be abused<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Lies!<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	D=<br>	<tarnish>	*eats decoy*<br>	<Evlon>	slanded<br>	<Evlon>	*slander<br>	<Lies>	Kyt beeped me!<br>	<Lies>	D:<br>	<Evlon>	libel<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Couldn't 'eating' be considered violent too?<br>	<Chloe>	why don't the blue people talk?<br>	<Chloe>	that much that is<br>	* Evlon	pokes kyt in the eye<br>	<Evlon>	more abuse is needed!<br>	<SandyPaws>	o.o<br>	<Chloe>	hi<br>	<Lies>	o_o<br>	<Lies>	-chains Evy-<br>	<Evlon>	graahhh<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	No Evy! D= That's mean and offensive!<br>	<Lies>	Stop killing Kyt<br>	<Lies>	D:<br>	<Chloe>	hey elvon!<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Iknowright?<br>	* Evlon	foams at the mouth<br>	<tarnish>	*chews on bone*<br>	<Chloe>	how do you type in red?<br>	<Gnome>	hey anyone have border collies for sale?(I am looking for rare gifties too:)<br>	<tarnish>	:3<br>	<Chloe>	i have a question for elvon!<br>	<Chloe>	how do you type in red?<br>	<Evlon>	I'm not typing in color :3<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Wait, this was Vi's question!<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	D=<br>	<HoHoHo>	<.<<br>	* Gnome	laughs to self<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Evy, you can't steal it!<br>	<HoHoHo>	Yes, this si mine!<br>	<Chloe>	yes oyu are<br>	<HoHoHo>	is*<br>	<Evlon>	I'm typing in action!<br>	<Chloe>	right<br>	<HoHoHo>	You type /me actionhere<br>	<Evlon>	lights<br>	<HoHoHo>	;o<br>	<Evlon>	camera<br>	<Chloe>	how do you do that?<br>	* Evlon	action!<br>	<HoHoHo>	TYPE /me Actionhere<br>	<HoHoHo>	JEEZ<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	I call the next question!<br>	<Chloe>	chloe action<br>	<HoHoHo>	Ahaha<br>	<HoHoHo>	o_O<br>	<Chloe>	it didn't work<br>	<HoHoHo>	Wrong.<br>	<SandyPaws>	o.o<br>	* tarnish	throws decoy bone at Ev<br>	<HoHoHo>	type /me actionhere<br>	<HoHoHo>	like<br>	* Evlon	noms<br>	* HoHoHo	dances<br>	<HoHoHo>	would be /me dances<br>	<HoHoHo>	>.><br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	Note that /me doesn't equal your name.<br>	<LiterateMagikarp>	It just is /me xD<br>	=-=	YOU are now known as HeHeHe<br>	* Gnome	jumps in front of Ev and gets hit by bone<br>	<HoHoHo>	<.<<br>	* Shameh	jumps up and down<br>	=-=	LiterateMagikarp is now known as HaHaHa<br>	* Chloe	eats pizza<br>	<Chloe>	it worked<br>	<HaHaHa>	=D<br>	<HoHoHo>	ROFL<br>	=-=	Lies is now known as HeeheeHee<br>	<HoHoHo>	Wow<br>	<HeeheeHee>	:3<br>	<tarnish>	o.0<br>	<ChristmasLightz>	o.o<br>	<HaHaHa>	No, Evy already took that one!<br>	<tarnish>	o man..<br>	<HeHeHe>	bad!<br>	<SandyPaws>	I'ma be confused now D:<br>	<HeHeHe>	I'm hehe!<br>	<HeeheeHee>	No!<br>	<HeHeHe>	you find new name!<br>	=-=	HeeheeHee is now known as TeeHeeHee<br>	<TeeHeeHee>	:D<br>	<HeHeHe>	there :3<br>	=-=	tarnish is now known as HarHarHar<br>	<ChristmasLightz>	Vi look what yew did xD<br>	<HoHoHo>	<.<<br>	<HoHoHo>	>.><br>	<HoHoHo>	Hey not my fault<br>	<HarHarHar>	:3<br>	<Joker-Busy>	lmao<br>	<HarHarHar>	Yes it is<br>	=-=	Shameh is now known as WeeWee<br>	<HeHeHe>	blame vi!<br>	-->|	PaperWings (o.O@ebilmoose.channels.wikkedwire.com) has joined #virtualpups<br>	<Puppy>	[PaperWings] (20:44:18) (@Nitty) you're banned from my children (20:44:40) (@TakenAway) but but (20:44:45) (@Nitty) BANNED I SAY || (20:04:37) (Magyars) dan you papie how did you get so high?<br>	=-=	Mode #virtualpups +o PaperWings by ChanServ<br>	<HarHarHar>	:D<br>	<Joker-Busy>	I'm confused. o_o<br>	<TeeHeeHee>	-dies-<br>	<PaperWings>	o.o<br>	<HarHarHar>	Blame Vi day!!<br>	<Bama>	Watch the excessive nick changes, please<br>	<HaHaHa>	Good! Be confused!<br>	<ChristmasLightz>	meese!<br>	<HoHoHo>	PAPEL<br>	<PaperWings>	hi<br>	<HaHaHa>	I totally don't remember who is who, but that's half the fun!<br>	<SandyPaws>	>.><br>	<HoHoHo>	rofl<br>	<SandyPaws>	<.,<br>	<SandyPaws>	*<.<<br>	<HoHoHo>	Mine's easy to member<br>	<HoHoHo>	:D<br>	<HoHoHo>	If you know me well enough. :3<br>	* Chloe	is being cool<br>	<Chloe>	it so works<br>	<Chloe>	so cool!<br>	<Chloe>	brb<br>	<Gnome>	no one has border collies for sale?<br>	<Joker-Busy>	ummm... >.> -hides from weird people- >:D<br>	<HarHarHar>	Vi that's not a good thing<br>	<HarHarHar>	xDD<br>	<HoHoHo>	rofl<br>	<HoHoHo>	so? D:<br>	<Chloe>	i have ab border cooll!<br>	<Joker-Busy>	I have Collies for sale ;D<br>	<Jelly>	Gnome, ads 15mins apart<br>	<Chloe>	collie<br>	<Gnome>	ok<br>	-->|	lovinlife1o1 (java@wikkedwire-EBD2996.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #virtualpups<br>	<Gnome>	pc joker?<br>	<Chloe>	hey gnome! how much you asking for a border collie?<br>	<Chloe>	i have one<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	hi everybody<br>	<HarHarHar>	Yo<br>	<Joker-Busy>	Gnome, http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=40523<br>;	<Chloe>	hello? Gnome?<br>	<Joker-Busy>	There are, if i'm not mistaken, 3 for sale. :D<br>	<Gnome>	hi<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	whats up<br>	<HarHarHar>	the ceiling<br>	<HarHarHar>	you?<br>	<HaHaHa>	The sun!<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	ya i know<br>	<HeHeHe>	the stars!<br>	<HaHaHa>	The birds!<br>	<HarHarHar>	Clouds!<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	that is true<br>	<HaHaHa>	The planes!<br>	<HeHeHe>	dust!<br>	<HarHarHar>	the roof!<br>	<HaHaHa>	Superman!<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	birds<br>	<Chloe>	hey gnome! how much you willing tto spend on a border collie. i have one but i love it. you would have to pay quite a bit for it. what is you highest affer?<br>	<HarHarHar>	Pickles!<br>	<HeHeHe>	dat oh!!<br>	<HaHaHa>	Wait, scratch that last one.<br>	<PaperWings>	o.O<br>	<Chloe>	offer i mean<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	pickels?<br>	<Gnome>	umm well I would have to look at it<br>	<Chloe>	Gnome?<br>	<HaHaHa>	9 million dollahs! *pose*<br>	<HarHarHar>	why yes<br>	<HarHarHar>	pickles<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	?<br>	<Chloe>	Gnome?<br>	<Chloe>	oh nvm<br>	<HaHaHa>	Hell, I -could- sell a dog for 9mil. xD<br>	<HaHaHa>	It can be arranged.<br>	<Chloe>	brb<br>	<Gnome>	k<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	wow 9mil =0<br>	<HarHarHar>	ooh I wanna buy one for 50mill!<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	?<br>	<Gnome>	Joker?<br>	<HarHarHar>	Or I could sell one for 10mill<br>	<HaHaHa>	xD I'll sell you something for 40mil<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	so how everyone<br>	<HarHarHar>	Or 6 for 6mill each<br>	<HarHarHar>	or or..um<br>	<MistleKrow>	o.o<br>	-->|	latisha (java@A524076C.E7CF3830.95FCC316.IP) has joined #virtualpups<br>	<Joker-Busy>	What?<br>	<Gnome>	I am looking for border collies not collies sorry<br>	<MistleKrow>	sell what?<br>	<HeHeHe>	I'll sell you a soul for 3trillion :3<br>	<HarHarHar>	stoofs!<br>	<HarHarHar>	Ooh! I'd buy that<br>	<HaHaHa>	Dood. If I had 3trillion...<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	3 tril<br>	<--|	ChristmasLightz has left #virtualpups<br>	<HeHeHe>	kyt soul for bid!<br>	<HarHarHar>	*flashes monies*<br>	<HeHeHe>	do i hear 3 trillion?<br>	|<--	latisha has left wikked.us (latisha)<br>	<HaHaHa>	I don't have a soul!<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	not me<br>	<HaHaHa>	D= Or a heart, according to Tara.<br>	<HarHarHar>	Me!!<br>	<HeHeHe>	because I stole it!<br>	<HarHarHar>	*waves hand*<br>	<HaHaHa>	That would explain SO much.<br>	<HeHeHe>	3trillion! do I hear 4?<br>	<HeHeHe>	4?<br>	<HeHeHe>	going once<br>	<Joker-Busy>	5!<br>	<Joker-Busy>	:D<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	ok who has money to spare on the game<br>	<HarHarHar>	10!<br>	<HaHaHa>	Dood. My soul is pricey...<br>	<HaHaHa>	I knew I was amazing, but daaamn.<br>	<HeHeHe>	10tirllion do i hear 30trillon?<br>	<HarHarHar>	It comes with sarcasm right?<br>	<HeHeHe>	yes!<br>	=-=	WeeWee is now known as Shameh<br>	<HarHarHar>	Whoot! 40 trill!<br>	<HeHeHe>	every thing that makes kyt kyt!<br>	<Gnome>	lol<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	who has 30 tril on this game<br>	<HarHarHar>	no one<br>	<HarHarHar>	xD<br>	<HeHeHe>	do I hear 60tril?<br>	<HeHeHe>	I will >D<br>	<HoHoHo>	Rofl<br>	<HaHaHa>	It comes with sarcasm -and- a lack of grace! xD<br>	<HarHarHar>	oo that's tempting<br>	<Gnome>	lack of grace hmm<br>	<HeHeHe>	going once<br>	<HeHeHe>	going twice<br>	<Gnome>	400 trill<br>	<HaHaHa>	Only problem is my tact is missing...<br>	<HarHarHar>	nonono<br>	<HarHarHar>	um..<br>	<HeHeHe>	sold!<br>	<HarHarHar>	1 gazillion!!<br>	<HarHarHar>	D::<br>	<HaHaHa>	So if you don't mind being a completely sarcastic tactless, graceless smartass... xD<br>	<HeHeHe>	to the short gnomish person<br>	<HarHarHar>	nono!<br>	<HarHarHar>	bad!<br>	<HarHarHar>	*gnaws off arm*<br>	<Gnome>	lol<br>	<HaHaHa>	Dood. My soul entices -cannibalism-. Sweet.<br>	<HarHarHar>	xD<br>	* HeHeHe	waves arm about<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	?<br>	<HeHeHe>	do i hear 2trillion for a freashly gnawed off arm?<br>	<HarHarHar>	xD<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	ewww<br>	<HeHeHe>	comon!<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	ewww!<br>	<HeHeHe>	these things are hard to find these days!<br>	<Shameh>	Lol<br>	* HeHeHe	waves arm about<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	so....<br>	<HarHarHar>	Includes all the inside stuff<br>	<HeHeHe>	gah worthless<br>	-->|	Taqukaq (java@wikkedwire-6F9BB431.sol.dsl.dynamic.acsalaska.net) has joined #virtualpups<br>	<HarHarHar>	we will even ship it to you in a cooler to keep it fresh<br>	=-=	Taqukaq is now known as Oakley<br>	* HeHeHe	throws into trash<br>	<HarHarHar>	:)<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	comeon ewwwwwwww<br>	<HoHoHo>	>><br>	<HeHeHe>	you need a better arm<br>	<lovinlife1o1>	i agree<br>	<Jelly>	lovinlife1o1, do NOT use excessives<br>	<Shameh>	fine 2trill for the arm<br>	<Shameh>	Lol<br>	<HarHarHar>	woot!<br>	<Oakley>	Sponsor Training OPEN. Reserve your spot for Monday. http://virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=55490&highlight= The 7th Taigan on the game (fully trained) is for sale, as-well as 2 imported Moscow Toy Terriers. Taking 200k for each. http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=40710<br>;	<HeHeHe>	oh wait!<br>	<HeHeHe>	we have a bidded!<br>	<HarHarHar>	bid*<br>	<HarHarHar>	:D<br>	<HeHeHe>	do i hear 3trillion!<br>	|<--	lovinlife1o1 has left wikked.us (lovinlife1o1)<br>	<SandyPaws>	3 trillion for the arm xD<br>	<HaHaHa>	4!<br>	<HeHeHe>	great for reaching to the top shelf and smacking people about with!<br>	<HeHeHe>	do i have a 5?<br>	<Shameh>	10trill for the arm<br>	<HaHaHa>	11!<br>	<SandyPaws>	11 trill<br>	<SandyPaws>	!<br>	<HaHaHa>	*waves around a giant (liberated) bag of monies*<br>	<SandyPaws>	xD<br>	<Shameh>	50 trill for the arm<br>	<SandyPaws>	Pfft.<br>	<HaHaHa>	Shameh robbed a bank! It's counterfiet!<br>	<HarHarHar>	We will even throw in a foot<br>	<HeHeHe>	50trillion going once<br>	<HaHaHa>	D=<br>	<HeHeHe>	50trillion going twice<br>	<SandyPaws>	:O 51<br>	<SandyPaws>	xD<br>	<HaHaHa>	But! It's not real money!<br>	<HaHaHa>	D=<br>	<HaHaHa>	How about this.<br>	<HeHeHe>	51trillion going once<br>	<HaHaHa>	I'll buy it now for 40tril.<br>	<Shameh>	Who is HaHaHa?<br>	<HaHaHa>	And let you keep the hand.<br>	<HarHarHar>	xD<br>	<SandyPaws>	:O I want a hand xD<br>	<HeHeHe>	sold to the laughing one for 40trillion and a hand<br>	<HaHaHa>	Then you can auction the hand off.<br>	<HaHaHa>	I heard they're all the rage. xD<br>	* HeHeHe	waves hand about<br>	<HeHeHe>	do I have 20trillion for the hand><br>	<HaHaHa>	*smacks the Other Laughing One with the arm and steals the hand!*<br>	* HeHeHe	slaps with severed hand<br>	<HeHeHe>	I'm doing business here!<br>	<Saidey>	hey chloe<br>	<HaHaHa>	So am I!<br>	<HaHaHa>	I have children to feed!<br>	<HaHaHa>	D=<br>	<Bama>	Is this Halloween or coming up on Christmas?<br>	<HeHeHe>	the night mare before<br>	<MistleKrow>	rofl<br>	<HaHaHa>	Yes, exactly, welcome to Halloween Town.<br>	<Bama>	lol I've never seen that movie<br>	<HaHaHa>	Now then, this hand is mine.<br>	* HeHeHe	beats with zombie decoy<br>	<Shameh>	Who is HaHaHa?<br>	<HaHaHa>	Not the zombies! Ah! Zombie uprising!<br>	<HeHeHe>	do I hear 20trillon for the hand?<br>	<SandyPaws>	I dunno, I lost track a while ago xD<br>	<HaHaHa>	xD So've I.<br>	<HeHeHe>	lmao<br>	<HeHeHe>	me too XD<br>	<HaHaHa>	I dunno who I am anymore. D= Who am I?<br>	<HeHeHe>	who are you? who am I?<br>	<HaHaHa>	I must be Evy. I have amazing artistic talent.<br>	<HeHeHe>	but I wanted talent thats why I have an extra hand here!<br>	* HeHeHe	slaps hahaha with hand<br>	<HaHaHa>	Too bad, you already sold my sarcasm!<br>	<HaHaHa>	I have to have -something- going for me!<br>	<HeHeHe>	oh right then<br>	<HeHeHe>	swap you a hand?<br>	<Shameh>	I now who HaHaHa is now =]<br>	<HaHaHa>	Hm... Tempting.<br>	<HaHaHa>	Alright, deal. Gimme that hand.<br>	<HeHeHe>	somethign extra to pick your boogers with<br>	<HeHeHe>	or scratch ye bum?<br>	<HaHaHa>	Exactly. It'll be useful.<br>	<HeHeHe>	its rather useful<br>	<HeHeHe>	and artist all starve to death any how<br>	<HaHaHa>	Exactly, so I plan on auctioning your body off when the stavation hits you too.<br>	<HeHeHe>	alright then we have a deal?<br>	<HaHaHa>	Yep.<br>	* HeHeHe	swaps hand for talent<br>	* HeHeHe	starves to death<br>	<HaHaHa>	Alright!<br>	<HaHaHa>	Who wants a foot? Bids start at 5mil!<br>	<HeHeHe>	what just 5mil?!<br>	<HaHaHa>	Yeah, you're worthless<br>	<Shameh>	1trill<br>	* HeHeHe	chews off hahaha's foot<br>	<SandyPaws>	5 trill!<br>	<Shameh>	70 trill<br>	<HaHaHa>	Alright, the bids are at 5tril! Do I hear 6? 70! 70 badadada!<br>	<HaHaHa>	Do I head 80?<br>	<SandyPaws>	80 trill!<br>	<Shameh>	200 trill<br>	<HaHaHa>	200tril! Do I hear 500tril for a foot belonging to a cannibalistic zombie!<br>	<HaHaHa>	300! Do I hear 300?<br>	<HaHaHa>	Going once!<br>	<HaHaHa>	Twice... Last chance for a zombie foot!<br>	<HaHaHa>	Sold for 200tril to the one whose name ends in 'h'!<br>	<HarHarHar>	?<br>	<HarHarHar>	xD<br>HaHaHa>	And the rest of the corspe will be donated to charity.<br>	<HeHeHe>	what!<br>	<HeHeHe>	charity?!<br>	<HeHeHe>	not charity!<br>	<HaHaHa>	How about a charity of your choice?<br>	* HeHeHe	gnaws on hahaha's leg stump<br>	<HaHaHa>	Starving Artist Society of America, perhaps?<br>	<HaHaHa>	And stop eating my leg!<br>	<HeHeHe>	grraahh<br>	<HeHeHe>	need brains!<br>HaHaHa>	Eat Chloes! *volunteers*<br>	* HeHeHe	shuffles over to chloes and eats brain<br>	<HeHeHe>	need moar brain!<br>	<Flutey>	Go go go<br>	<HaHaHa>	Eat the Gnome's too!<br>	<Bama>	Okay, please take the rest of the zombie/bodily parts to pc<br>	<HaHaHa>	Awr. D= But we were having fun!<br>	<HeHeHe>	not enough brains in pc though D:<br>	<HaHaHa>	Exactly! D=<br>	<HaHaHa>	This is a democracy, after all, and I vote for brainz!<br>HaHaHa>	Flutey should make that puppy-thing an -arcanine-. xD<br>	<HaHaHa>	</obsessed><br>	<HoHoHo>	>.><br>	<HeHeHe>	no obsessions allowed!<br>	* HeHeHe	eats hahaha's obsession lobe<br>	<HaHaHa>	I'm allowed to obsess. D= It's about -Pokeymans-.<br>HaHaHa>	I mean, it's not about some freakishly ugly vampire-guy-thing. D=<br>HeHeHe>	you can nots now!<br>	<HeHeHe>	me ate your.. brain!

2yyqbuf.png
    Due to lack of interest tomorrow is canceled. Let the clocks be reset and the pendulums held.
  • 2(121802:125602:125802) 02(027WheatySantaHat02) i want a snow day i dont feel like doing my homework -_-<br>02(121802:125702:120702) 02(022Oakley02) hmm... I wonder if I'll have to settle with 500k Imports...<br>02(121802:125702:120902) 02(022Kato02) I still love them... I just don't wanna get fat xD<br>02(121802:125702:121402) • 02NinjaElf Eats Wheaty's homework<br>02(121802:125702:121702) 02(027WheatySantaHat02) yah<br>02(121802:125702:122302) 02 —›12 nick: 02(12Ana02)12 is now known as 02(12Ana||AFK02)<br>02(121802:125702:122402) 02(022Oakley02) I -might- just wait until I get another Sp. Upgrade.<br>02(121802:125702:122402) 02(022Kato02) so I make them a treat xD<br>02(121802:125702:123602) 02(027WheatySantaHat02) Mr. Teacher Tara a Ninja Ate my homework<br>02(121802:125702:124502) 02(022NinjaElf02) lmao<br>02(121802:125702:125002) 02(027WheatySantaHat02) Sure Wheaty thats the oldest excuse ever<br>02(121802:125702:125102) 02(027WheatySantaHat02) -_-
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • <TOP> o_O<br><TOP> -dives into Nickel's head-<br><Nickel> nuu!<br><TOP> Woah! It's cool in here :D Tis all silvery and stuffs!<br><Nickel> Only Ichigo and Ulquiorra are allowed<br><TOP> Nu!<br><Nickel> lmao xD<br><TOP> I have special permit!<br><TOP> D:<br><Nickel> they will eats you<br><TOP> Rawr!<br><TOP> Bluey does not fear manga characters!<br><Nickel> they say Rawr!<br><Nickel> >.><br><TOP> -runs around flailing-<br><TOP> I say Rawr!<br><TOP> Tis my Rawr!<br><TOP> D:<br><Nickel> they rawR louder! O.O<br><TOP> RAWR!<br><TOP> :P<br><Nickel> RAWWR!<br><Nickel> =P<br><Nickel> *nods*<br><TOP> RAWWWRR!<br><TOP> :D<br><TOP> I win.<br><Nickel> RAWWWRRR <--specially from Ichigo<br><TOP> ^_^<br><TOP> NO<br><Nickel> you should feel privledged<br><TOP> :P
    bluehh.
  • (2:35:52 PM): yea tampa bay should have stomped all over carolina<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:36:25 PM): any team should stomp all over carolina<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:36:34 PM): any team >carolina (2:36:37 PM): lol<br> (2:36:41 PM): they made it to the playoffs<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:36:50 PM): unfortunately<br> (2:36:53 PM): theyve got a shot at the superbowl<br> (2:37:01 PM): ;-;TAMPA BAYS SPOT!<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:37:14 PM): FLORDA FAN!<br> (2:37:21 PM): im from FL<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:37:22 PM): *stomps on*<br> (2:37:22 PM): lol<br>(2:37:31 PM): *bombs ohio state*<br> (2:37:34 PM): >D<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:37:38 PM): D<<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:37:44 PM): *kills gators*<br>(2:37:56 PM): *pops ohios football*<br>(2:38:00 PM): >D>D<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:05 PM): *eats Flordas mascot*<br> (2:38:09 PM): o.o;<br> (2:38:11 PM): hell no<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:13 PM): mm fried alligator<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:17 PM): tastes like chicken<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:19 PM): >D<br> (2:38:21 PM): it does actually<br> (2:38:22 PM): XD<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:29 PM): roflmao<br> (2:38:42 PM): ive had it<br>(2:38:42 PM): lol<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:45 PM): xD<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:47 PM): trador<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:50 PM): trader<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:51 PM): o.o<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:38:53 PM): TREASON!<br> (2:38:54 PM): o.o<br> (2:39:04 PM): *burns ohio's football field*<br> (2:39:09 PM): >D<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:39:43 PM): :O<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:39:47 PM): hmm<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:40:00 PM): *burns Florda Univarsity*<br> (2:40:07 PM): i already bombed yours<br> (2:40:07 PM): haha<br> (2:40:11 PM): COPYCATG<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:40:12 PM): nuu!<br> (2:40:15 PM): CAT**<br> (2:40:15 PM): :F<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:40:17 PM): *nukes florda*<br> (2:40:31 PM): o.o; dont hate just cause they have a better team<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:40:40 PM): a cheating team<br> (2:40:49 PM): better*<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:41:03 PM): no<br> (2:41:02 PM): the only reason they "cheat" is cause yall cant beat them<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:41:06 PM): no<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:41:08 PM): they cheated<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:41:09 PM): D:<br>(2:41:11 PM): lies.<br>(2:41:14 PM): =]<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:41:15 PM): truths<br> (2:41:19 PM): mmhm<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:41:35 PM): O-H-I-O<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (2:41:38 PM): >.>
    Semper Fi.
  • Brought to you by <br>Wheaty<br>Tara <br>And <br>Bluey <br>Wheaty Went to jail xD<br><br>Poptart man ive had better jobs in prison xD<br>ChristmasTree Wheaty went to prison!<br>NinjaElf o.O<br>NinjaElf When did Wheaty go to prison?<br>Poptart last night whered you think i was?<br>ChristmasTree Wheaty went to prison when Bluey and Snady made her go<br>ChristmasTree The judge told us that our clothes were too funkehh so Wheaty got jailed :3 And then they let her out last night :D<br>NinjaElf Well I didn't think it was prison Wheaty lol<br>Poptart xD well thats where i was<br>NinjaElf All my children are so bad<br>ChristmasTree Wheaty said the food was awful<br>ChristmasTree xD<br>Poptart i was sitting in my cell xD<br>Poptart it was!<br>Poptart i hated it<br>Poptart i barfed alot<br>Poptart and someone had to give me my meds they didnt trust me!<br>Poptart and and i didnt use the bathroom at all<br>Poptart it was kind of nasty<br>ChristmasTree I was jailed for like 20 minutes and I whined so much that they let me out! Right Wheatums?<br>Poptart yah bluey<br>ChristmasTree See Mommy? Two of your children have already gotten jailed. -sighs-<br>NinjaElf Yesh<br>NinjaElf It's sad
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • ZeSkyIzBlack (1:17:35 PM): Jared: 'hey there little lady'<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (1:17:47 PM): jared: 'what up little lady'<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (1:17:52 PM): jared: 'hello?'<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (1:18:04 PM): jared: 'god damn it pick up your phone kaytee!'<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (1:18:06 PM): XDD<br><br>roflmao my voice mails and texts... XD
    Semper Fi.
  • ZeSkyIzBlack (8:28:38 PM): roflmao<br>katie xkilluhh (8:29:10 PM): i don't know maynee...everybody wants laptops now and i got this big desktop thing<br>katie xkilluhh (8:29:11 PM): hahaha<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:29:18 PM): AHAHA<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:29:25 PM): i've got one<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:29:28 PM): my lappy died<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:29:29 PM): ;;<br>katie xkilluhh (8:29:50 PM): ):<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:29:58 PM): rip<br>katie xkilluhh (8:30:40 PM): did you barry him<br>katie xkilluhh (8:30:43 PM): i barried my ipod<br>katie xkilluhh (8:30:44 PM): haha<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:30:48 PM): no<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:30:51 PM): *burried<br>katie xkilluhh (8:31:00 PM): oppps haha(:<br>katie xkilluhh (8:31:02 PM): accent there<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:31:10 PM): roflmao<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:31:12 PM): mehh<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:31:16 PM): no dad took him apart<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:31:30 PM): and used the memory for another comp<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:31:32 PM): :/<br>katie xkilluhh (8:31:49 PM): YOU DYSECTED IT!<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:31:55 PM): rodlmao<br>katie xkilluhh (8:31:56 PM): WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:32:01 PM): IT WASN'T ME<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:32:03 PM): !!<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:32:07 PM): -emotears-<br>katie xkilluhh (8:32:10 PM): MURDEREERERERRERER~<br>katie xkilluhh (8:32:12 PM): haha<br>ZeSkyIzBlack (8:32:13 PM): IT WAS MY DADDY I SWEARRR!
    Semper Fi.
  • O.o Wasn't this stickied?
    2dbtohy.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">ExDee: XD<br>OhDotOh: o.o<br>OhDotOh: omg<br>OhDotOh: we just did<br>OhDotOh: our names<br>OhDotOh: xDD<br>ExDee: HAHA<br>ExDee: XD<br>OhDotOh: AGAIN<br>OhDotOh: XDD<br>ExDee: XD<br>OhDotOh: o.o<br>OhDotOh: AGAIN<br>ExDee: o.o<br>ExDee: XD<br>OhDotOh: XD<br>ExDee: XD<br>ExDee: XD<br>OhDotOh: we need sleep. xP<br>ExDee: lmao</span>
  • Me & puppy have conversations ^^<br>It was just me and puppy in the chatroom XD<br><br>Session Start: Mon Dec 22 13:27:16 2008<br>Session Ident: #scruffs<br>09[13:27] * Now talking in #scruffs<br>03[13:27] * Puppy sets mode: +ao Puppy Puppy<br>03[13:27] * Puppy sets mode: -o StockingStufferLolo<br>06[13:27] <StockingStufferLolo> Blahh! pupp i cant chat with you!<br>06[13:27] <StockingStufferLolo> puppy*<br>06[13:27] <StockingStufferLolo> ...not that you noticed -.-
    ldone.gif

35bwd2a.jpg
  • [19:27] <ReindeerKaytee> april you have me hooked on ATWT<br>[19:27] <_BabyBamBam_> WHOOO! ATWT RECRUIT!!<br>[19:27] <ReindeerKaytee> lmfao<br>[19:30] <_BabyBamBam_> Yay. im sooooooo boreddd. Luke is sooo freaking shmexxiiiiiiiii. and MINE/<br><br><br>then later on...<br><br>[19:29] <_BabyBamBam_> Well, i had to hide my mamed jeans from momma<br>[19:29] <_BabyBamBam_> :D<br>[19:29] <ReindeerKaytee> maimed<br>[19:29] <_BabyBamBam_> d:<br>[19:29] <ReindeerKaytee> *<br>[19:29] <ReindeerKaytee> fail<br>[19:29] <ReindeerKaytee> lmfao<br>[19:29] <ReindeerKaytee> why?<br>[19:30] <_BabyBamBam_> Because, i dont wanna get hung on Christmas break you dummy!<br>[19:30] <ReindeerKaytee> lmfao<br>[19:30] <_BabyBamBam_> :]<br>[19:30] <ReindeerKaytee> xD
    Semper Fi.