Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guess that Quote

edited August 2008 in Games
Can you guess that quote?<br>Hmm?<br>What movie/show did it come from?<br>Do you know the character that said it?<br>Ohh, how interesting.<br><br>Easy " Anybody want a peanut?"<br><br>Medium <br> " Dear John letter? What are you talking about? That was a letter to my ex-boyfriend John. That's why I kept using the name John through out the letter. Dave."<br><br>Hard " It's Bigwig, he's caught in a snare!"
hwl56p.jpg

Comments

• Oh noes, Bigwig! "Watership Down" x3. <br><br>I'm resurrecting this game, it's neat x3.<br><br>Easy if you love comedies x3: [to dog] "You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair. "<br><br>Pretty easy if you like animated movies: "There are two kinds of metal in this yard: scrap and art. If you gotta eat one of them, eat the scrap. What you currently have, IN YOUR MOUTH, is ART!!!"<br><br>HARD, RAWR: "I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in **name of prison that can't be typed because it's in the movie name** felt free."