Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-Post your Fave Music-

<span style="font-size:75">Alrighty i need some new music to listen to.<br>So just post some of your fav songs or your playlists or something.<br>And pretty much just for the heck of posting = )<br>Im gonna download some later. I will post some of the songs i like on this thread as well.</span>
Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75">So my list:<br>Pretty much anything by::<br>The offspring<br>Taylor swift<br>The Maine<br>Three Doors Down<br>Sugarland<br>---<br><br>Then Lolli Lolli- three 6 mafia<br>All hail the heart breaker<br>So far away<br>Katy Perry's thinking of you<br>Check yes juliet- We the kings<br>Where ever you will go- The calling <3.<br>The pretender- FooFighters<br>Into the night-Santana<br><br><br>I think im good for now lol.</span>
  • If your into metal may I suggest Children Of Bodom? I think all their songs are good :wink:
    slipknot-1.png
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    If your into metal may I suggest Children Of Bodom? I think all their songs are good :wink:
    <br>Im not really a metal type but maybe i will try them lol. :wink:
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    If your into metal may I suggest Children Of Bodom? I think all their songs are good :wink:
    <br>Im not really a metal type but maybe i will try them lol. :wink:
    <br><br>They have kinda..bad lyrics just to warn you, although most people cant really understand what they're saying anyway xD
    slipknot-1.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">its ok lol.. I think im old enough to hear bad lyrics.. </span> :P :lol:
  • Teehee I thought so, but some people just go wacko about that stuff :lol:
    slipknot-1.png
  • Sybhat3 wrote:
    Teehee I thought so, but some people just go wacko about that stuff :lol:
    <br><span style="font-size:75">Yeah maybe haha who knows... </span>:lol:
  • What genre of music do you listen to the most?
  • What genre of music do you listen to the most?
    <br><span style="font-size:75">Idk lots whatever the bands are that i mentioned above.<br>Everyone can just post their fav songs, Its a music topic = )</span>
  • I like:<br><br>Flyleaf<br>paramore<br>taylor swift<br>Trace Adkins<br>Sum 41<br>The dropkick murphys<br>Insane Clown posse (not recommended for children)<br>The beach boys<br>Evanescance
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
    Please call me Star! Theres too many midnights on VP!
  • <span style="font-size:75">Some of the bands I listen to:<br><br>Spocks Beard<br>Porcupine Tree<br>Maserati<br>Ozric Tentacles<br>Particle<br>Snow Patrol<br>Niacin<br>The Flower Kings<br>Flogging Molly<br>Emerson Lake and Palmer (E.L.P.)<br>Better Than Ezra</span>
  • Flogging Molly is awesome steph!
    voldemorttwilight.jpg
    Please call me Star! Theres too many midnights on VP!
  • <span style="font-size:75">Hmm >:] I has lots.<br><br>Chiodos<br>Rise Against<br>Avenged Sevenfold<br>Atreyu<br>Bullet For My Valentine<br>Teddy Geiger<br>We The Kings<br>Papa Roach<br>Lostprophets<br>Bring Me The Horizon<br>The Fallout Theory<br>Linkin Park<br>The Classic Crime<br>My American Heart<br>Norma Jean<br>Scary Kids Scaring Kids<br>Sky Eats Airplane<br>As I Lay Dying<br>My American Heart<br>The Devil Wears Prada<br>Mayday Parade<br>Flight 409<br>There For Tomorrow<br>Saosin<br>Alesana<br>Forever The Sickest Kids<br>Hawthorne Heights<br>John Mayer<br>Automatic Love Letter<br>Four Years Strong<br>Quietdrive<br>School Boy Humor<br>Jack's Mannequin<br>Drop Dead, Gorgeous<br>Autopilot Off<br>Say Anything<br>Blink182<br>Secondhand Serenade<br>Three Days Grace<br>Breaking Benjamin<br>Seether<br>Crossfade<br>Staind<br>Lifehouse<br>Rev Theory<br>Gavin DeGraw<br>Blood On The Dance Floor<br><br>Those aren't in any particular order ;p I tried not to repeat any anyone else has said XD</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • The Fray<br>Metallica<br>A7X<br>U2<br>Akon<br>Eminem<br>Hawthorne Hights<br>Oh, Sleeper<br>Rise Against<br>Linkin Park<br><br>Im braindead, so thats all I can think of at the moment :lol:
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Keith Urban <br>Gretchen Wilson <br>Lady Antebellum <br>Eric Church<br>Trace Adkins<br>Dierks Bentley <br>Montgomery Gentry <br>Brooks & Dunn<br>The Lost Trailers <br>Sugarland<br>Kenny Chesney<br>Reba macintyre<br>Lonestar <br>Luke Bryan<br>Craig Morgan<br>Brad Paisley<br>Josh Turner <br>Garth Brooks<br>Little Big Town<br>Blake Shelton<br>Wierd Al<br>Avenged Sevenfold
    sappeh-1.png