Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RL Puppy Question.

<span style="font-size:75">Alright. My new puppy is 9 weeks tommorrow. She is currently staying at my grandma's house and she has 2 older dogs. She was doing fine on her puppy food til she got into the other dogs food one day. Now she will not eat her puppy food?<br><br>I know you are suppost to switch puppies about a 1 year old or a bit older and slowly she just wants the adults food,and i know its not good for her. <br><br>If she was your puppy what would you do?<br>I was thinking maybe go buy the puppy food in that same brand of dog food.</span><br><br><span style="font-size:59">(BTW) I know shes spoiled..</span> :oops:
Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75">Maybe<br>If you tried putting some of the adult food<br>In with her puppy food<br>Like, mixing it up a lil<br>But have more puppy than dog food?</span>
  • Should buy puppy food in the same brand as the adult dog food.
  • Personally what I did with my BC puppy is I allowd him to eat an ALL age dog food, that the rest of my dogs ate. <br><br>It kept him right at the weight he should be for an athlete and gave him just enough energy and all the minerals and things he needed to grow.<br><br><br>I feed all 3 of my dogs penical :)
    IF I OWE YOU MONEY FOR BANNERS PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WILL GET THE CONTRACT TO YOU TOMORROW EVENING!!
  • <span style="font-size:75">DarknessLies- I tried that. (cough) I said shes spoiled.(cough) she didnt even touch it.. : (<br><br>Aliens- I think thats what i may do.<br><br>Clutzilia-Thanks for the tip never thought of that.</span>
    Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para
  • Yea, no problem :) I'd recommend any dog food without much grain, just make sure it's all age :D
    IF I OWE YOU MONEY FOR BANNERS PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WILL GET THE CONTRACT TO YOU TOMORROW EVENING!!
  • We get this question from people who buy puppies from us ALL the time xD<br><br>My mom usually tells them to switch the brand to w/e brand the adult food is, only in puppy food, and mix it in with a little bit of adult food and add some warm water. <br><br>:) Hope this helps?