Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nelly Auction

edited July 2008 in Auction
I ish auctioning myself off...<br>This is for <span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">unlimited trainings </span></span>(just grooms.) And for <span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">unlimited breeding</span></span> for a yr.<br><br>BEFORE bidding, you must know that I cant be on VP 24/7. I've got a family, and an entire life off of VP. I will try to work as quick as I possibly can. I'm also training for other people as-well to try and maintain some VPC currency. I can get 10 yrs. of grooming done in 30 mins...<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Refs:</span><br>LadyRuatha<br>KimYo<br>Buffy<br>Horse<br>Violet-Eyed<br>A-Sap<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">People I'm currently training for:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">A-Sap-</span> 1k yrs. of grooming/RHing<br><span style="font-weight:bold">KimYo-</span> 500 yrs. of grooming<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Xae-</span> 600 dogs<br><br>IF for whatever reason I'm unable to train for you for a long period of time, you WILL be refunded ALL your monies back no matter how many dogs I've trained for you.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">SB:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">MBI:</span> 1 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">HB:</span> <span style="color:red">70 Mill.</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">BIN:</span> 100 Mill. (dreaming)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other things I'll take:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dyes-</span> Worth 20 Mill.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Unmade Imports-</span> Worth 300k each.<br><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=40710"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Training Kennel</a><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=179439"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Breeding Kennel</a><br><br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-weight:bold">Ending Date:</span></span> July 20th
If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!

Comments