Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Taste of Blood o.O

<span style="font-size:92">I know most are thinking already ahh gross blood *runs away*<br>But I just wanted to know how a few people felt on the taste of blood.<br>Like me for example I like to bite my lip a lot especially at nice just to taste the blood.<br>Yah it’s a bit strange but idk I like it.<br>I already like to chew on metallic things and blood has the same kind of taste in my opinion.<br><br>I mean it’s not like I just my arm and like suck it all up or something xD<br>But I am just wondering if any other people think it’s kind of good tasting.<br>Hehe I know I am strange.</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments

• actually..i kind of like it too.
    264p8a9.png
  • I used to like the taste of blood. xD Now.. not so much x3
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • I like the taste of metal, and I agree blood tastes the same but I just dont like the thought
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • <span style="font-size:75">lol I do the same thing, but I wont like lick any of my cuts...i think that is gross. I dont mind sucking on my lip if it is bleeding but the thought of the blood coming from somewhere else is gross lol. <br><br>The way blood smells is what makes me sick though o.o </span>
    VP Help site, graphics, layouts, and tutorials! check it out at alternatedesigns.net don't forget to leave us a message!
    thai.png
  • I agree with C4H
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • <span style="font-size:75">haha :)<br><br>you can smell it too??<br><br>*doesn't feel so alone* my mom thinks I am crazy lol ;p</span>
    VP Help site, graphics, layouts, and tutorials! check it out at alternatedesigns.net don't forget to leave us a message!
    thai.png
  • The taste of blood makes me nausious.<br>I've never liked it.<br>But the site of blood has never affected me.
    hwl56p.jpg
  • Everyone at school thinks Im insane, because I pick at my scabs, and make them bleed. I dont feel like getting a band-aid, so I just suck on it.<br><br>Blood has the same taste as metal, in my opinion. ^^
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:92">That’s probably why I like the taste of metal then ;3 I always suck on my necklace and such.<br>I use to suck on pennies when I was young *shivers at licking money* Don’t anymore though.<br>And I can smell blood too ^^;<br>It smells metallic just like it tastes in my opinion and it doesn’t smell bad.<br>But like I said I don’t cut my skin and lick it and stuff with paper cuts I suck on my finger though he-he.<br><br>Ohh but if I ever taste it on a empty stomach it can make my stomach hurt :3 <br>Don't know why though.<br><br>But it's nice to see people respond I don't feel alone.</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Lmao, I gross people out by doing that.<br>I also eat paper absentmindedly O_o<br>People think I am very odd.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:92">That is a bit wierd to pick off your scabs and like your blood xD<br>As well as eating paper is also somewhat wierd.<br>But I guess it has.. fiber? <br>o.O</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • I dont know<br>And, its all absent minded, and in math, so I dont even know Im doing it.<br>Its really a habit O_o<br>Im a odd person. (Well, yeah, I guess your like, no crap, sherlock)<br><br>But, its all subconsiously. I dont even know I do it O_o
    Semper Fi.
  • It's delicious. Sweet. Yum! :D
    2mhssbd.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Hehe Dreamy ;3<br>It is very yummy but I just got to remember to only do it on a full stomach.</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • <span style="font-size:75">haha my bro used to eat paper towels by the roll ;p it was creepy</span>
    thai.png