Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doodle did the Dumbest thing Ever

<span style="font-size:92">Okay so last night me and the family were going to watch National Treasure 2 Book of Secrets.<br>So as always I have to have a Dr. Pepper and when I put one in the freezer I always put my mom in one two.<br>Now I know what can happen if you leave a pop in the freezer to long but I usually take them out before they are frozen solid.<br>Well last night I forgot to tell my mom I put one in the freezer for her and this morning she called down to my room yelling.<br><br>;__;<br><br>The pop had exploded in the freezer knocking out the freezer light and spewing frozen pop on everything.<br>Once I opened it the pop dripped to the floor and when I wasn’t looking my dad tracked through the whole kitchen making a sticky mess and I was just like *Headdesk*<br><br>So this morning I got to empty the whole freezer and clean off all the foods as well as the whole inside of the freezer.<br>And I got to get on my hands and knees and clean the whole kitchen with a rag.<br><br>Gah it was not fun.<br>So word to the wise never leave a pop in the freezer.<br>xD</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments

• Heh, I did that once. <br>Only, someone took it out, and it was like, completley frozen O_o<br>And I opened it, and it went PSHHHH *BOOM* :lol:
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • poor doodleh
    Please PM if I win anything.