Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Again! =D [[Please reply everyone

13»

Comments

• Rallehhhhh<br>Iloveyoooou
    <br><br>I LUFF YOOH TOO!!!!!<br>OMGSH LOKOPOO!!!!!!!!<br><333333333333333333333333
  • =D <br>Awesome! <br>Whoa my gosh... <br>Most people on VP know this by now <br>But I had an erm... <br>Obesessive compulsive KoRn addiction O.o <br>Teehee <br>Thier great =D
    <br><br>I visited your kennel once and there was lotsa KoRn stuff...i guessed you had an obssesion with them xD
  • ROFLMFAO<br>That reminds me O.O<br>Where did it all go?<br>I have been inspired to re-do my kennel<br>One moment xD
  • Ahahaha<br>Rally, you scare me. That is a very big accomplishment. If you scare me, I go and get you a trophy xD
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Mmhmm :D<br><br>*eats rally*
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Hello..GAK comes in peace. :D<br><br>I am GAK..<br><br>GAK loves Music. <br>Music=Life.<br>Gak loves animals.<br>Escpecially Orcas, Snakes, Canis Species, Large Cats[Snow Leopards], and Horses.<br>GAK loves RPing.<br>GAK spends most of her time in the RP area of the VP forums.<br>GAK loves little kid shows. <br>Avatar the Last Aribender Rocks GAK's socks...<br>GAK loves art.<br>GAK's school wanted to buy GAK's tiger that she drew.<br>GAK loves tennis. <br>GAK loves the color green.<br>GO GREEN!<br>GAK loves Animal Planet.<br>Some of her favorite shows are on there.<br>GAK loves movies. <br>GAK spends most of her time watching movies.<br>GAK hates dancing and shorts.<br>GAK loves her family.<br>She created a handshake with her cousin.<br>It goes like this. Slap hands, Pound fists together, poke index fingers together, and Rock on hand action.<br>Slap it, Pound it, Poke it, and Rock on.<br>..um..GAK thinks GAK should stop now.. :D<br><br>OH...the whole Wal-Mart story of yours..i have one too..<br><br>My cousin, brother, and I were running around in Wal-Mart and soon reached the little kid toys. We saw these little kids playing with star wars light sabers. There were none left, and so I grabbed a purple noodle for swimming pools and such. I then pretended it was a light saber and was jumping everywhere, making light saber noises. My cousin and brother soon joined in and were trying to stab me and everything. I grabbed a squishy ball and threw it like a bomb. It landed on the ground..and then we all blew up. I fell to the ground..and then died. <br><br>BUT now i am back to life again.. :D:D
    264p8a9.png
  • Omg! It's Rallykins! *glomps* Psh, come back to vp as soon as Silver is going to be leaving for a week, I see how it is. :P :wink:
    2niplvq.png
  • Rally wrote:
    Rallehhhhh<br>Iloveyoooou
    <br><br>I LUFF YOOH TOO!!!!!<br>OMGSH LOKOPOO!!!!!!!!<br><333333333333333333333333
    <br><br><br>RALLYPOO.<br>IT'S BEEN FAR TOO LONG.<br><br>Hah, I found this banner in my photobucket account. One sec. I need to go find the link.<br><br>...blah. I have no idea where it went. But it was a gorgeousss lokopoo banner.<br><br>Argh. This is killing meeeeeee. It was there. And now it isn't.<br><br>If I find it, I'll post it immediamente :]
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • GAK04 wrote:
    <br><br>OH...the whole Wal-Mart story of yours..i have one too..<br><br>My cousin, brother, and I were running around in Wal-Mart and soon reached the little kid toys. We saw these little kids playing with star wars light sabers. There were none left, and so I grabbed a purple noodle for swimming pools and such. I then pretended it was a light saber and was jumping everywhere, making light saber noises. My cousin and brother soon joined in and were trying to stab me and everything. I grabbed a squishy ball and threw it like a bomb. It landed on the ground..and then we all blew up. I fell to the ground..and then died. <br><br>BUT now i am back to life again.. :D:D
    <br>Ahaha, that made my night xD
    Semper Fi.
  • *eats Rally's beans*
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png