Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello Again! =D [[Please reply everyone

edited July 2008 in General Discussion
Well..... Rally is<br>Sitting here freezing her ass off<br>Wearing fuzzy rainbow striped socks<br>And eating Captain Crunch<br>While listening to techno/electro<br>She's fighting the urge to dace around<br>And slide across the kitchen floor<br>With my super kool socks<br><br>Haha I feel like a dork<br><br>But anyways what is up my luffly VP homies?<br>I've not been on for a while, <br>And I mean months, maybe even a year<br>And when I came back I had realized<br>VP has gained oodles of new members!<br>And that it's changed quite alot<br>Like whoa my goodness! O.o<br><br>But anyways....<br>I'd really like to get to meet<br>Some new luffly VPian friends =D<br>And I'm thinking about actually starting to play again!<br>Exciting, eh? Teehee<br>Well all of my good dogs that I <br>Actually worked with, were rescued<br>Haha, great being me isn't it? LOL<br>But I found one of my old kennels<br>Crammed full of Swedish Vallhund imports!<br>Of course they are all untrained, but hey<br>I haven't a clue if anyone has worked<br>All that much with the breed<br>Or if it would even be worth striving for 10X4s nowadays<br>Now what ish the rest of VP's thoughts on that one, hmm?<br><br>Gah, again, like I said, <span style="font-style:italic">ANYWAYS</span><br>LOL Gosh, I easily getof topic<br>Bwaha I'm such a silly little kiddie<br>But yes! I am asking for EVERYONE on VP<br>To post a couple unique things about themselves! =D<br>It's doesn't have to be all draaaawn out and extreme or anything<br>Just like a 30 second thing mabob teehee<br>Though it can be if you'd wish<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Rally luffs to hear entertaining stories!</span><br><br>Example:<br>Yesterday Rally went to Wal Mart and<br>There were two little kids that pointed at me<br>And were like "Mommy! Lookie! Why's she dressed like that?"<br>I was like "Don't you mean <span style="font-style:italic">'he'</span>?<br>Then thier 'mommy' flashed me the oddest look<br>And grabbed thier hands, scurrying away<br>I laughed my ass off teehee<br><br>Tip #572:<br>Never wear <br>-Red contacts,<br>-A bondage mini skirt, <br>-Humungous 7 inch boots with fur legwarmers over top<br>-Tons of random chains, spikes, jewelry, <br>-Uber bright-tastical red makeup<br>etc etc to Wal Mart ^.^<br><br> :mrgreen:

Comments

• Rally!!<br><br>*squishglomps*<br><br>Lemme see. I did nothing that was funny enough to report. -.-
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • Hey there, hun!<br>Whoa my gosh!<br>Haven't talked to you in forevers!<br>How's it going?!!
  • Rally wrote:
    Hey there, hun!<br>Whoa my gosh!<br>Haven't talked to you in forevers!<br>How's it going?!!
    <br>Gooood. I am moving, so kinda busy with animals and all. Just remembering the good 'ol days of VP when everything was simple, the layout, the whole of everything. Whoa, majorly off topic. How are you??
  • Sounds like fun!<br>Gah but also like hard work.<br>Me? Eh.... I'm alive?<br>Teehee If that counts xP<br>Eh but overall I'm pretty good =]]]
  • Rally wrote:
    <br>Me? Eh.... I'm alive?<br>Teehee If that counts xP<br>
    <br><br>o.o You are??<br><br>xD
  • Nope<br>I forgot<br>I just died again<br>Like.... 5 minutes ago<br>Stepped on a fork,<br>Fell backwards into a giant<br>Cup of hot chocolate and drown<br>LOL Damn people should've<br>Put some marshmellows in there<br>So I could use them as a flotation device<br>Haha Dying sucks gah xP
  • :shock: <br><br><br><br><br><br>...Righty then!<br><br><br>Although, are you sure you wouldn't have just eaten the marshmallows first?
  • Hey, I'm Sylver :twisted: <br><br>I love heavy metal music and bands such as : Metallica, nirvana, bullet for my valentine, koRn. <br>My favorite colors are black and dark red.<br>I like Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Wolves and Shepherd Breeds.<br><br>is that enough ??
  • edited July 2008 75.187.179.52
    Hi!<br><br>Tis Kelsey.<br><br>:D<br><br>*glomps*<br><br>-edit-<br>Dang, the story. XD<br><br>Yes, I took a break, too.<br>I quit in August, re-joined June 6th. :D<br>You may remember me talking about my cat, Gizzmo.<br>He was hit by a car and killed on Christmas Eve. :cry: <br>My birthday just passed on June 20th.<br>Er, I got a puppeh, <a href="http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/kelsey2k8/Photos/100_1362.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Izzy</a>, but we call him Shizzy. XD<br>He bites feet. :P<br>Uhm..other than that my life is REALLY BORING.
    sheepdogdrawing.png
    I'm Back!
  • I is the Famous SunnyDays, AKA Emril or Sunny xD<br><br>I like bands such as: Snow Patrol, the Fray, Metallica, a7x, Rise Against, Sweet Serenade, Paramore, Nirvana, ect. I need to go through my iTunes.<br>Colors: Red, black, and dark blue, purple.<br>and I like animals such as Horses*, dogs, cats, and reptiles.<br>and Books such as: Twilight saga, Jodi Picoult books, and Chosen by a Horse. Im going to the library today to get some selection xD<br><br>*Dont get on my ass. I know im horse-obsessive :P :twisted: (and that person knows who he is.. *cough*)
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • howdy I am ranger, I am a cowgirl I live in the boonies, I LOVE music, my favorite colors are orange and yellow. I love animals, mostly horses, dogs and birds I am a book worm and love vp.
    lightenup.gif
  • Ranger wrote:
    howdy I am ranger, I am a cowgirl I live in the boonies, I LOVE music, my favorite colors are orange and yellow. I love animals, mostly horses, dogs and birds I am a book worm and love vp.
    <br>Lmao, 'boonies' xD<br>Gotta luffles Ranger xD
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Well you've someone met me from when I made you banners :wink: <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">PishPosh</span></span><br>Loves every anmial, extinct and alive<br>Loves reading<br>Also is obsessed with thechno/indie/electronic<br>Rides horses<br>Is open in general services with much art<br>Has two golden retrievers, one at mom's and the other at dad's<br>Has been playing on VP for a while, two years on one account and one year on this one.<br>Is currently dancing while typing.<br>Favortie color is GREEN.<br>Has a punk pixie hair cut with highlites.<br>She will add more later.
    Please PM if I win anything.
  • sylverwynd wrote:
    Hey, I'm Sylver :twisted: <br><br>I love heavy metal music and bands such as : Metallica, nirvana, bullet for my valentine, koRn. <br>My favorite colors are black and dark red.<br>I like Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Wolves and Shepherd Breeds.<br><br>is that enough ??
    <br><br>=D<br>Awesome!<br>Whoa my gosh...<br>Most people on VP know this by now<br>But I had an erm...<br>Obesessive compulsive KoRn addiction O.o<br>Teehee<br>Thier great =D
  • Ranger wrote:
    howdy I am ranger, I am a cowgirl I live in the boonies, I LOVE music, my favorite colors are orange and yellow. I love animals, mostly horses, dogs and birds I am a book worm and love vp.
    <br>Lmao, 'boonies' xD<br>Gotta luffles Ranger xD
    <br><br>yeah well what can I say, us hicks(you have to say hick with a southern accent) got us some awesome words! *huggles sunny* haha
    lightenup.gif
  • Hi!<br><br>Tis Kelsey.<br><br>:D<br><br>*glomps*<br><br>-edit-<br>Dang, the story. XD<br><br>Yes, I took a break, too.<br>I quit in August, re-joined June 6th. :D<br>You may remember me talking about my cat, Gizzmo.<br>He was hit by a car and killed on Christmas Eve. :cry: <br>My birthday just passed on June 20th.<br>Er, I got a puppeh, <a href="http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/kelsey2k8/Photos/100_1362.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Izzy</a>, but we call him Shizzy. XD<br>He bites feet. :P<br>Uhm..other than that my life is REALLY BORING.
    <br><br><br>I do remember talking to you a few actually<br>Awww.... I'm sorreh to hear <3<br>Izzy is adorable lyke yes omgsh!<br>*steals* MINE! xD
  • Ranger wrote:
    <br><br>Orange is a fricking amazing color teehee<br>Books are rad too =D<br>What kind of things do you read usuaully?
  • I is the Famous SunnyDays, AKA Emril or Sunny xD<br><br>I like bands such as: Snow Patrol, the Fray, Metallica, a7x, Rise Against, Sweet Serenade, Paramore, Nirvana, ect. I need to go through my iTunes.<br>Colors: Red, black, and dark blue, purple.<br>and I like animals such as Horses*, dogs, cats, and reptiles.<br>and Books such as: Twilight saga, Jodi Picoult books, and Chosen by a Horse. Im going to the library today to get some selection xD<br><br>*Dont get on my ass. I know im horse-obsessive :P :twisted: (and that person knows who he is.. *cough*)
    <br><br><br>Teehee<br>Oh so you likies horses, eh?<br>I've never really been around them<br>Teehee so erm... I won't erm... Get on your ass about anything? lolz<br>NIRVANA!!! <333 A7X!!! <333
  • PishPosh wrote:
    Well you've someone met me from when I made you banners :wink: <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">PishPosh</span></span><br>Loves every anmial, extinct and alive<br>Loves reading<br>Also is obsessed with thechno/indie/electronic<br>Rides horses<br>Is open in general services with much art<br>Has two golden retrievers, one at mom's and the other at dad's<br>Has been playing on VP for a while, two years on one account and one year on this one.<br>Is currently dancing while typing.<br>Favortie color is GREEN.<br>Has a punk pixie hair cut with highlites.<br>She will add more later.
    <br><br>Green ish my favorite color too! =o<br>Haha whatcha dancing to?<br>Or are you just sort of dancing at random? Teehee<br>Ooooh! Ever heard of the band Blood on the Dancefloor? =o<br>I thinkies you might likie them =] <br>Perhaps... Maybe... lol
  • Rally wrote:
    PishPosh wrote:
    Well you've someone met me from when I made you banners :wink: <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">PishPosh</span></span><br>Loves every anmial, extinct and alive<br>Loves reading<br>Also is obsessed with thechno/indie/electronic<br>Rides horses<br>Is open in general services with much art<br>Has two golden retrievers, one at mom's and the other at dad's<br>Has been playing on VP for a while, two years on one account and one year on this one.<br>Is currently dancing while typing.<br>Favortie color is GREEN.<br>Has a punk pixie hair cut with highlites.<br>She will add more later.
    <br><br>Green ish my favorite color too! =o<br>Haha whatcha dancing to?<br>Or are you just sort of dancing at random? Teehee<br>Ooooh! Ever heard of the band Blood on the Dancefloor? =o<br>I thinkies you might likie them =] <br>Perhaps... Maybe... lol
    <br><br>Dancing to a little daft punk that started playing randomly on my computer, and I haven't heard of them but I will check them out :wink:
  • PishPosh wrote:
    Rally wrote:
    PishPosh wrote:
    <br><br>Dancing to a little daft punk that started playing randomly on my computer, and I haven't heard of them but I will check them out :wink:
    <br><br>Awesome! =o<br>Teehee Aha!<br>I see your computer ish possessed too?<br>Now I dun't feel so alone xD
  • Rally wrote:
    I is the Famous SunnyDays, AKA Emril or Sunny xD<br><br>I like bands such as: Snow Patrol, the Fray, Metallica, a7x, Rise Against, Sweet Serenade, Paramore, Nirvana, ect. I need to go through my iTunes.<br>Colors: Red, black, and dark blue, purple.<br>and I like animals such as Horses*, dogs, cats, and reptiles.<br>and Books such as: Twilight saga, Jodi Picoult books, and Chosen by a Horse. Im going to the library today to get some selection xD<br><br>*Dont get on my ass. I know im horse-obsessive :P :twisted: (and that person knows who he is.. *cough*)
    <br><br><br>Teehee<br>Oh so you likies horses, eh?<br>I've never really been around them<br>Teehee so erm... I won't erm... Get on your ass about anything? lolz<br>NIRVANA!!! <333 A7X!!! <333
    <br><br>That wasnt directed to you xD That was directed to someone else, who thinks Im uber obsessive with horses. (And I am.). So, yeah....<br><br>Lmao, Ranger xD<br>Sunny is a midwestrener in a southeren state. How bad does THAT look? *dies*
    Semper Fi.
  • Rally wrote:
    PishPosh wrote:
    Rally wrote:
    PishPosh wrote:
    <br><br>Awesome! =o<br>Teehee Aha!<br>I see your computer ish possessed too?<br>Now I dun't feel so alone xD
    <br><br>Yeh I know and this was the only internet page i had up :roll:
  • Rally wrote:
    Ranger wrote:
    <br><br>Orange is a fricking amazing color teehee<br>Books are rad too =D<br>What kind of things do you read usuaully?
    <br><br>I like ffantasy, and mysteries the best but I'll read just about anything really
    lightenup.gif
  • Rally wrote:
    I is the Famous SunnyDays, AKA Emril or Sunny xD<br><br>I like bands such as: Snow Patrol, the Fray, Metallica, a7x, Rise Against, Sweet Serenade, Paramore, Nirvana, ect. I need to go through my iTunes.<br>Colors: Red, black, and dark blue, purple.<br>and I like animals such as Horses*, dogs, cats, and reptiles.<br>and Books such as: Twilight saga, Jodi Picoult books, and Chosen by a Horse. Im going to the library today to get some selection xD<br><br>*Dont get on my ass. I know im horse-obsessive :P :twisted: (and that person knows who he is.. *cough*)
    <br><br>That wasnt directed to you xD That was directed to someone else, who thinks Im uber obsessive with horses. (And I am.). So, yeah....<br><br>Lmao, Ranger xD<br>Sunny is a midwestrener in a southeren state. How bad does THAT look? *dies*
    <br><br>Teehee mmmkay<br>Haha I sorta kinda figured that one [about the horses]<br>Oooooh, do you like being in a southern state? <br>Teehee, is it really all that different? O.o
  • My books must be a realistic present-day fiction.<br><br>I will read nancy drew books, but I am picky bout things like that.
    Semper Fi.
  • PishPosh wrote:
    Rally wrote:
    PishPosh wrote:
    Rally wrote:
    PishPosh wrote:
    <br><br>Yeh I know and this was the only internet page i had up :roll:
    <br><br>ROFL<br>Must have been the Rally vibe<br>Got all junked up on coffee<br>Then wanted to start a party<br>And decided to possess your compee<br>You can't party without some uber rad music, eh?
  • Rally reads everything<br>Haha well.... Not really EVERYTHING....<br>Just like erm.....<br>Random things.....<br>But theres not really a set genre or author, you know?<br>I have some disurbingly odd taste in books. Heh
  • lol same here I like crazy scary gross creepy things, one of the last books I read a dude got his eyeballs poked out... that was the first time in my life aI thought I was gonna puke while eating... thats what I get for reading disturbing books and eating at the same time o.O actually It was a good mystery. <br><br>thats okay sunny I'm a cowgirl living in the north east o.O and I was definately born in the wrong century :P
    lightenup.gif
  • Ahaha, Sunny is in the wrong state. She belongs in Ohio, not NC Dx
    Semper Fi.