Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Doodle is Nervous xD

<span style="font-size:92">Doodle is I know it sounds crazy but;;<br>Going to a Twilight Discussion group tomorrow which will be Friday.<br>I am really nervous I guess because I hate meeting new people.. But at least it will be interesting to share our thoughts on the series.<br>We might talk about Breaking Dawn as well.<br>As you can see I never really post about this type of stuff on here especially fan-girl stuff.<br>But I am just so nervous *fidgets in seat*</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments

• *is jealous*<br>Good luck, Doodle :)
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • <span style="font-size:92">Haha it's just a Library event :3<br>A lot of places will be having them around the state with it being so close<br>to breaking dawn coming out and stuff he-he.<br>I already tried to bring a friend along but she is out of town ;__;</span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Doodles all alone...<br>Lmao, still. I dont think theres anything like that going on in NC.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.