Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backkk :]

Costa Rica was amazing. So gorgeous, and seeing nesting sea turtles was an awe inspiring experience. Anyone been there / been to Tortuguero to work with the sea turtles?<br><br>Anyways. It was wicked cool. But I'm back now.<br><br>I'm too lazy to sort through all the posts. Anything important happen? Anyone come back or anything?<br><br>Whatevs. I guess I'll just go back into my hole and continue excessively training my Field Spaniels :]<br><br>If I ordered any banners or anything, I totally don't remember >.<<br>PM me if I owe you something?[/url]
wsam.gifloko.gif
WSAM.png

Comments

• Heeeey Parker :]<br><br>Did you come back while I was gone? [I've been gone for three weeks, btw].<br><br>I don't remember you being around before...but my memory kinda sucks.<br><br>Are you still in contact with Mini? I know you guys used to chat on MSN, right?<br><br>just wondering, I haven't talked to him in forever....
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • yeah, I came back a few weeks ago.<br>It had to be right after you left. o_o;<br><br><br>&& We still talk on occasion. =]
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Haha probably. <br>You probably made a post, but as I said before, I'm too lazy to look for it >.<<br>Well. If you talk to him again, tell him he should come back. Although that would be highly doubtful, I know...
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • LOKO!<br>I was wondering where you ventured off too XD<br><br>Seems like you had fun xD
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • kghkjdfhgkj<br><br>LOKO!<br>ive missed you<br>:3<br>so many people coming back in one day!
    ldone.gif

35bwd2a.jpg
  • Haha probably. <br>You probably made a post, but as I said before, I'm too lazy to look for it >.<<br>Well. If you talk to him again, tell him he should come back. Although that would be highly doubtful, I know...
    <br><br>haha, I'll tell him. =]
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Boz: yes, I definitely did. <br>I have some non-people pictures that I think I'll post in a couple days. We saw some amazing wildlife and the scenery was gorgyyyy. <br><br>lolo: heyyyy, I didn't know you still played :]<br>who else came back today? I didn't know it was so popular XD
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Paradise came back today<br>xD<br>and boz is on for the first time in a while( i havent seen her on lately at least...)<br>haha<br><br>and yeah<br>i came back about three weeks ago?<br>i just had to,<br>its summer and im bored stiff
    ldone.gif

35bwd2a.jpg
  • You probs came back just as I left :]<br><br>Well this should be fun! Everyone back for summahh
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • i know!<br>im getting stoked<br>gonna be funn
    ldone.gif

35bwd2a.jpg