Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Training vs. Old Training

edited July 2008 in General Discussion
Could someone tell me what the big difference is?<br>I still train the same way I used to.<br>The only thing is I don't have to go back to the dog page to switch skills, but that's only three times anyway. So what's the big deal with everyone obsessing over it? I just don't get it.
194033516766875591.gif

Comments

• Same with me :/<br><br>I do it the same as you, Parker. <br>Not really a big difference for me o.o
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Same with me :/<br><br>I do it the same as you, Parker. <br>Not really a big difference for me o.o
    <br><br><br>So, I'm not crazy then?<br>lol
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Nope XD<br><br>Unless, we both are o.o
    12.png
  • Very possible.<br>lmao
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Parker wrote:
    Very possible.<br>lmao
    <br><br>lmao yup :]]<br><br>Especially.. when it's 4 am.. and it's... <span style="font-style:italic">me</span> XD
    12.png
  • haha, five am here.<br>--Yeah, I was so bored so I thought about training styles.<br>
    So it very well could be me being crazy. xD
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Yes.. possibly.<br><br>Maybe the glitter is getting to you too >.-
    12.png
  • the glitter? o-0;
    194033516766875591.gif
  • 12.png
  • ...<br>I wonder if there's enough glitter on the planet to cover the entire world.<br>---How do they even make glitter?<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>PS. It hasn't gotten to me, I swear. D;
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Hm.. I dunno.. with.. shiny things!<br><br>And.. be careful! D: it might!<br><br>Now, I'm going to sleep o.- <br>Hopefully sparkles will not haunt me o.o
    12.png
  • 'night..<br>--twenty minutes later--<br>-sprinkles sparkles all over you.-<br><br>hehehe. =]
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Parker wrote:
    'night..<br>--twenty minutes later--<br>-sprinkles sparkles all over you.-<br><br>hehehe. =]
    <br><br>:O<br>I must invent a sparkle force field!
    12.png
  • good luck with that. =]<br>:P
    194033516766875591.gif
  • Not really a big difference.<br>People say it is more like the VHR training although I do not play that game<br>Even if it is almost the same, I did prefer the other way
  • I perfer this way much more. None of the quick-training techniques worked for me (3 windows, hitting enter a bunch of times, etc) either my browser didn't allow it or it slowed down my computer really badly, so I just didn't train my own dogs because it took over an hour for a 200/280 on a 8x4+. Now I can do it fast and it <span style="font-style:italic">works</span>! I've been training my own dogs and its amazing.
    Bye.
  • I like having the repeat and all. makes my computer run much faster... i just use F5 to refresh it. but it still runs faster for me. and not having to switch back and forth between skills is a convience.
    Ven.png
  • I perfer this way much more. None of the quick-training techniques worked for me (3 windows, hitting enter a bunch of times, etc) either my browser didn't allow it or it slowed down my computer really badly, so I just didn't train my own dogs because it took over an hour for a 200/280 on a 8x4+. Now I can do it fast and it <span style="font-style:italic">works</span>! I've been training my own dogs and its amazing.
    <br><br>I had the browser problem on my old computer. I was trying to use IE. Now I use Opera and it makes it much easier training the old way. =]
    194033516766875591.gif
  • My Computer Asked me if I wanted ot refresh Every time, so the repeat button helps a lot.<br>And I can click it overandoverandover whne I'm grooming
  • I think it's easier to just hit enter. =/<br>Maybe I'm crazy. lol
    194033516766875591.gif