Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dye Color Ideas Needed ^^; NVM FOUND.

<span style="font-size:92">There isn't any benefit for you really doing this but I just wanted to see what ideas people have. I am saving up my money since I bought a 'cat from Ru and now I have to think of a dye color for it xD<br><br>If you would help it would be greatly appreciated :D<br>I want it to be cat related and these are the following that I like:<br>- Snow Leopards<br>- Bobtailed Cats<br>- Calico Coat Patterns<br>- Fur Rosettes<br>- Blue or Green Eyes<br>- More Feral Appearance [Fur Tipped Ears & Such]<br><br>So help a Doodle out xD</span>
2nqbe4m.gif

Comments

• Endangered White w/ Snow Leopard Markings
  • Ohh I like that ^^;<br>Here can I have some opinions on these as well:<br>Ebony w/ Faint Black Rosettes & Crystal Eyes<br>Bobtailed w/ Black Tipped Ears & Calico Pelt<br><br>Second Wins no more colors xD
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • You haven't heard my colors though!!!!!<br><br><br><br><br>Tarnish Rules<br>Tarnish w/ Doodle<br>Tarnish In Fall<br>Tarnish In A Sandwhich w/ Salami<br>Tarnish w/ Doodle And Friends<br>Tarnish Is The Coolest Eva<br><br>I think they are the best ever. Don't you?
    8x32tt.png