Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEVERMIND! BIN NOT REACHED!

edited June 2008 in Auction
NEVERMIND, THIS COLOR WON'T BE SOLD!
respected_fb3.png

Comments

• so is this paypal or mail and do you have any refs?
    wereback.png

MITZI
  • Yes, i have 2 a references, Here is the link <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1190976&view=1"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1190976&view=1</a><br><br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=609786"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=609786</a><br><br>This is the second time I did this. It is paypal. It takes about 2 weeks because it is by contract. :D How much do you bid?
    respected_fb3.png
  • no i think you misunderstood me,refs as in people you have bought one for before,not ones you dyed.also i order dyes all the timeand Most of the time it only takes 1 or 2 days,being a leased dog doesn't slow it down
    wereback.png

MITZI
  • I thought the same thing when I first tried it. I bought one for me and it worked the next day. I sold one and they leased the dog, I panicked because I had thought they scammed me. When you dye a leased dog, it slows in down tremendously. I ordered it and it didn't dye untill about 1 week later. it has been known to take 2 weeks also. So It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to process. Oh, Sally1234567 is my reference. She sold the dog though. :D
    respected_fb3.png
  • well,i have ordered alot for others and when i said alot ,i mean alot you can ask most of the people that have been on forums for over 6 months and i proberly got them one some of my faithful fellow dyes addicts like myself has gotten many more,but anyways when you are saying it will take about 2 weeks,it makes me wonder it you will send by mail,also your ref is not very credible,sorry,so not interested
    wereback.png

MITZI
  • SB. When does this end?
    KH002751.jpg
  • On july 2nd. As you may see, I have already posted that. :D
    respected_fb3.png
  • paypal NEVER takes 2 weeks --- that's money order <span style="color:red"><span style="font-size:75">I know cause I use it all the time</span></span><br><br>The only time I remember a friend using paypal and it took more than a few days - NOT 2 weeks - was when Nef was too busy to update the information<br><br>I don't believe contracting an animal matters either, I don't know for certain as I never contract animals -- it takes too long my way --- but the comment about contracts slowing the dying process down doesn't seem likely.<br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:red">Why would it, the animal's color is just been changed... it shouldn't matter where the animal is or who owns it..... </span></span><br><br>Respectful K9 do you have any actual PEOPLE for references... for all I or anyone else knows you could be referencing dogs that someone else actually dyed and am taking the credit for that<br><br>I don't mean to seem rude or mean but I'd rather know all the facts before wasting my money on something that may turn out to be a bust......<br><br><br>Here are the things I want to know<br>would you accept a game op as a middle person?<br>do you have REAL references
    BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune
  • BrunDrake wrote:
    paypal NEVER takes 2 weeks --- that's money order <span style="color:red"><span style="font-size:75">I know cause I use it all the time</span></span><br><br>The only time I remember a friend using paypal and it took more than a few days - NOT 2 weeks - was when Nef was too busy to update the information<br><br>I don't believe contracting an animal matters either, I don't know for certain as I never contract animals -- it takes too long my way --- but the comment about contracts slowing the dying process down doesn't seem likely.<br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:red">Why would it, the animal's color is just been changed... it shouldn't matter where the animal is or who owns it..... </span></span><br><br>Respectful K9 do you have any actual PEOPLE for references... for all I or anyone else knows you could be referencing dogs that someone else actually dyed and am taking the credit for that<br><br>I don't mean to seem rude or mean but I'd rather know all the facts before wasting my money on something that may turn out to be a bust......<br><br><br>Here are the things I want to know<br>would you accept a game op as a middle person?<br>do you have REAL references
    <br><br><br><br><br>Yes, we may go through an op. My main consentration is me getting paid, you getting the color, and doing this all the way you feel confortable. I have never scammed anyone though. If anything I have scammed myself by lowering my "strict, unchanging prices". Sally1234567 is the original owner of the spongebob squarepants and she actioned it off. I must have stated this wrong, but what i meant was that it could take up to 2 weeks. Thnx for catching that! :D. I also use paypal often as well. I agree that it doesn't sound likely but the contract seems to slow it down in an unknown way. It normaly takes less then a week though. I will buy the color as soon as this auction ends and we have an op through us. I can guarentee that you won't regret getting this color. Thanks for taking interest! :D ♫♥! Post your bid please if you are still interested.
    respected_fb3.png
  • Thanks! aren't you an op yourself?
    respected_fb3.png