Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going to be gone...

...for three weeks :]<br><br>Tuesday the 17th until July 6th.<br><br>I'm going to Costa Rica. To work with endangered sea turtles. <br><br>SO. FRICKIN. EXCITED.<br><br>You have no idea XD<br><br>But, I just wanted to let you guys know. If anyone needs anything, if you finished something I ordered, etc...<br><br>Just PM me. But know that I won't be back until early July.<br><br>No one is allowed to get 10x4 Boykins while I'm gone XD
wsam.gifloko.gif
WSAM.png

Comments

• Have fun =D
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Thanks. I can't wait :]<br>It should be amazing. We get to go out in the dead of night and watch turtles laying eggs, check for problems, count eggs, etc...<br><br>Plus all of that cool rainforest-y stuff. Ziplining, horseback riding.<br><br>ahhhh. I'm like dying from excitement XD
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Oh that is so neat!! When we went to Florida we kept a watch for the turtles at night but didn't see anything. You should try parasailing! :D
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    Oh that is so neat!! When we went to Florida we kept a watch for the turtles at night but didn't see anything. You should try parasailing! :D
    <br><br>I wish I could...<br>I go to Florida a lot with my family, and I've always wanted to try it. It looks so fun!<br><br>But I don't think I'm going to be able to, unfortunatly... Because I'm going with an organized trip thing, so I think mostly everything is already planned
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • I remember I went parasailing when I was in South Carolina. I was about 10-12 or something..It was really neat. I went with my dad, and they lowered us so we could stick our feet in the water, I ended up pulling my feet up so they lowered us more causing my dad's butt to get soaked. xD<br><br>I hope you have fun on your trip. I would love to try ziplining sometime.
    8x32tt.png
  • Hahha that sounds like so much fun :]<br><br>And yeah, I'm really excited about ziplining, it sounds and looks amazing
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Jeez, Loko! Charity in Costa Rica!?!<br><br>You are so lucky! :D </span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • Haha I know :]<br><br>Can't waitttttt.<br><br>And we get to work with little kids in the schools. Which means i get to practice my Spanishhh
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • That sounds amazing, hope you have a great time! :D
    sappeh-1.png