Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite Quotes/Sayings...

edited July 2008 in General Discussion
What are all of your favorite quotes and/or sayings, whether it be from T.V. shows, movies, your friends...<br><br>My favorite is from a T.V. show on USA called Monk<br><br>"That's enough to make my LOL out loud."-Mr. Monk
264p8a9.png

Comments

• <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Jessica Simpson;;" Buffalo wings? I didn't know buffalo's had wings."</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • lmao, my favorites are from Juno..<br><br>"When you move out I'm getting two Weimaraners!"<br>"Whoa! Dream big!"<br>"Oh, go fly a kite!"<br><br>Just made me laugh hard xD<br><br>"I knew this girl who like had this crazy freak out because she took too many behavioral meds at once and she like ripped off her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall and was like, "Blah I am a Kracken from the sea!"<br>"I heard that was you."<br>"...Well, it was good seeing you."<br><br>"You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events. "<br><br>There were more but they were inappropriate xD
    2dbtohy.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Hah, those Juno ones were my favvs.<br><br>Sadly, I probably know every quote out there! ^^</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • Omg what show was that last one from? FG? That sounds familiar or something. xD
    8x32tt.png
  • Hm<br><br>This is from a girl named Kelly, before she stopped talking to me,<br><br>"When life gives you lemons, send them back and demand chocolate cake!"<br><br>And from house:<br><br>"House, diddnt you used to drive home drunk?"<br>"Yes, but some mothers got MADD"
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Kesra wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Hah, those Juno ones were my favvs.<br><br>Sadly, I probably know every quote out there! ^^</span></span>
    <br>lmao same here I love that movie, it's hilarious.
    2dbtohy.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">
    tarnish wrote:
    Omg what show was that last one from? FG? That sounds familiar or something. xD
    <br><br>That one was Juno, too. ^^<br><br>Jazz;; Yeah, it is so random which makes it so amazing! :D</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    lmao, my favorites are from Juno..<br><br>"When you move out I'm getting two Weimaraners!"<br>"Whoa! Dream big!"<br>"Oh, go fly a kite!"<br><br>Just made me laugh hard xD<br><br>"I knew this girl who like had this crazy freak out because she took too many behavioral meds at once and she like ripped off her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall and was like, "Blah I am a Kracken from the sea!"<br>"I heard that was you."<br>"...Well, it was good seeing you."<br><br>"You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events. "<br><br>There were more but they were inappropriate xD
    <br><br>BAH! i totally forgot about Juno. I love those quotes.<br><br>I usually obsess about sometihng for like 2 weeks and then it's gone until i see it again.. then i obsess all over again. Now that Juno was mentioned...i will obsess over it.<br><br><span style="font-size:25">again...</span>
    264p8a9.png
  • All the quotes up there are from Juno xD<br><br>I love funny movies.. Juno was probably the best movie I saw this year so far.
    2dbtohy.png
  • <br><br>And from house:<br><br>"House, diddnt you used to drive home drunk?"<br>"Yes, but some mothers got MADD"
    <br><br>i love that show ♥
    264p8a9.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">I would go with Maid of Honor. It hurt I laughed so hard! :D </span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    All the quotes up there are from Juno xD<br><br>I love funny movies.. Juno was probably the best movie I saw this year so far.
    <br>agreed
    264p8a9.png
  • Kesra wrote:
    <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">I would go with Maid of Honor. It hurt I laughed so hard! :D </span></span>
    <br>I've never seen it but I want to :D
    2dbtohy.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">No, like when it comes out to buy. I will watch it 5 times in the same day. :D</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • i've never heard of it...<br>*edits*<br>OH! never mind. i have...
    264p8a9.png
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Hah, how does this go from quotes to our favorite movies? :D </span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • edited June 2008 172.168.51.55
    we just get carried away :D<br><br>its all cohesive
    264p8a9.png
  • xDDD
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • "Peinguins... Lovely" you can guess where that came from *cough*
    Semper Fi.
  • edited June 2008 207.118.175.70
    gak i love that monk one<br><br>my others are<br><br>Are you a fan of delicous flavor-shaun psych<br><br>and<br><br>I vill now destroy de Snickuhs bahs! -Gazzy (MR3)<br><br>more<br>Monk: He broke into my house. <br>Stottlemeyer: And raided your refrigerator? <br><br><br>now some from avatar<br>Chong: (singing) Two lovers, forbidden from one another, war divides their people, and the mountains divide them apart. Built a path to be together - (talking) Yeah, forget the next couple of lines but then it goes - (singing again, rocker style) SECRET TUNNEL! SECRET TUNNEL! Through the mountain! SECRET, SECRET, SECRET, SECRET TUNNEL! Yeah! [everyone claps] <br><br>Sokka: NO. Bad Fire Nation baby! <br><br>Aang: It's Sparky Sparky Boom Man! <br>Sokka: You know, I'm starting to think that name doesn't quite fit! <br><br>Katara: Do they have bathrooms in the spirit world? <br>Sokka: As a matter of fact, they do not'<br><br>and finally one from pokemon<br>Brock: I didn't know vikings still existed...<br>Ash: They mostly live in Minnesota!
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • if wishes were fishes we'd all have a fry! xD
    25txnp3.jpg
  • "I think shes having hystarics. Maybe you should slap her"<br><br>Guess where THATS from :P
    Semper Fi.
  • I woman needs two animals a horse and a jack *butt* to pay for it.
    FAME FOR SALE: 667
    DOGS FOR SALE: everything for the right price $$
    EVENTING OPEN? YES
    ART OPEN? NO
  • "We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly percieved it to be; the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer...which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourselves." - Farley Moway<br><br>"A dog is not "almost human", and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to label it as such." - I forgot who.
    Bye.
  • "I diddnt lose my mind, I just sold it on eBay."<br><br>"A good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting next to you going "DUDE, THAT was FREEKING awesome!"<br><br>"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned"<br><br>"Two most commen elements found on earth are hydrogen and stupididty"<br><br>"Im not quiet, Im plotting."<br><br>(on a gravestone:) RIP I told you I was sick."<br><br>"SOMEBODY needs a Happy meal" (I shall be using thatone alot)
    Semper Fi.
  • "We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly percieved it to be; the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer...which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourselves." - Farley Moway
    <br><br>Farley Mowat? Never Cry Wolf? right...
    264p8a9.png
  • "Crap" happens, but it mostly happens to me so dont worry
    Semper Fi.
  • "Drink coffee...do stupid things faster"<br><br><br><br>"It's time to stop HAVING heroes and start BEING heroes"
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • "To die doing what you love is to die happy"<br><br>I live by that quote everyday, and try to teach my friends to live that way, to not do something because it may be dangerous :lol:
    sappeh-1.png
  • The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.<br><br>Rules were made to be broken<br><br>4/3 of the people have trouble with fractions. The other 50% dont. (I find that HILARIOUS, because I am one that understants one fraction and doesnt know the rest...)
    Semper Fi.