Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've been gone...

edited June 2008 in General Discussion
Yes, I've been gone quite a while (a couple months) I see there are some updates now! Too cool!<br><br>What have I been up to since I was last here?<br><br>Working<br>Graduating college<br>Working<br>Making art on photoshop<br>I bought a new hamster!<br>Sleeping<br>Working<br><br>Eventful, I know. So, what has been happening around here excluding you know the updates? Trying to get caught up. I'm currently having to reestablish my knowledge pertaining to the lineages of my dogs. I always leave and come back and FORGET. All I know is I got 8x4 and found myself in a hole.
To contact me quicker, message me through my kennel. Thanks!
flatcoat.jpg

Comments

• We got a new RPG forums,lots of people have left/returned,some new artists are on the rise<br><br>Thats about me scope of knowledge
  • lol yeah I was left for about a year and got a new kennel, and when I came back everything was changed, I was kinda shocked lol
    lightenup.gif
  • Oh wow. Well, I was just making a post in the art section to let people know my art is open. :) I've seen better artists lately though!
    flatcoat.jpg
  • I know, I was all proud of my work then I hop back on here and its like holy crap I'm still amateur, lol
    lightenup.gif
  • ^^ no Twilight?
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I like Twilight...in fact LOVE it, but I don't think I need updates on what people have been discussing about it. LOL
    flatcoat.jpg
  • xD Jazz got me hooked on it, and I said I hated it that I diddnt want to read it, and I read it, and Jazz got smug about it.<br>'<br><3
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I posted on your art thread.I luff the dog with the pidgeon on its head that you have as your example XD
  • XD I actually decided to read it cause of all the fanatics here. And thanks bruiser, but it's a ringneck dove not a pigeon! XD It's actually a cartoony pic of one of my 4 doves.<br><br>He is the one on the left. The other is the female.<br><br><a href="http://art3.server05.sheezyart.com/image/158/1583487.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://art3.server05.sheezyart.com/imag ... 583487.jpg</a>
    flatcoat.jpg
  • Pretty birds ^.^<br>I came close xD