Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free-to-use Showdogs

edited July 2008 in General Services
I feel bad having all these dogs just sitting doing nothing in my kennel so I'm willing to lease them to players (sponsor or novice) for showing purposes. Of course I cannot guarantee they'll be winners, but they all have potential.<br><br>Since the leaser will keep all earnings and fame, it's a good way to make a little cash. ;)<br><br>All dogs can be found <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=1120"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">here</a>. They will be leased for 25 turns at a time, so that's up to 100 shows. I will provide suggested events in the dog notes, but it's your call. <span style="font-weight:bold">Please enter them in 4 events/turn so their showing careers are not unnecessarily shortened!</span> You do not have to keep them for the full 25 turns.<br><br>If you would like to lease one please fill out this form:<br>
<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Send To:</span> playernamehere<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dog:</span> doglinkhere<br>

Comments