Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP Economy...

So, as I'm contemplating getting back into the swing of things here, I'm trying to figure out where prices stand on VP.<br><br>I know they change a lot, and I'm guessing that they have changed greatly in the year that I've been gone. But maybe not too.<br><br>I think around the time I left, upgrades were like 40-50 mil VPC, maybe...<br>And dyes like 20 mil-ish. In auctions, that is.<br><br>And I'm trying to figure out if my training prices still stand for when I re-open training. To give you a rough idea, I charged 650k for full training w/ aggro. Is that still acceptable? Or is it much more now? Or way less?<br><br>I'm just trying to figure it out...thanks to anyone who want to help me out :]
wsam.gifloko.gif
WSAM.png

Comments

• My prices haven't dropped much. haha<br><br>200/280 - 450k<br>200/200 - 400k<br>RHing - 100k per year<br>Grooming - 100k per year<br>Goodie Dyes - 20-30 Mil (unmade)<br>Sponsors - High Range 35-60 Mil (depending on how much time left or an unmade)<br><br>Everything hasn't changed much, so don't worry. You'll get back into the swing of things. :)
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Thanks <3<br><br>Kay, yeah, that looks pretty much like the way I left things...<br>And I noticed that upgrades now cost $25, so that probably accounts for the change in upgrade cost.<br><br>thanks for helping :]
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png