Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

.Oh.My.Gosh.

I just went to cook my lunch and i turned round, the rain was <span style="font-size:150">GUSHING</span> it was almost like someone had tipped a bucket over, it was that bad, then i realised my poor rabbit was outside, and i had just fed him an hour ago (he doesnt like wet food) so i had to grab a bowl and a treat, (to make sure he didnt think i was punishing him, it was a stick of celery, his fave) and then i had to go out in the pouring rain, catch him, take the ladder away, put the other thingy in, give his some fresh hay, THEN i just got back in the house and realised he could get to his water bottle anymore so i had to go BACK out and sort that, All because he's to subborn to go upstairs to keep dry, and knowing here he could be in there for 24hrs... so he needs everything :D lol
10ru8uc.png

Comments

• :( I have to say thats entertaining.<br><br>You dont keep your rabbits inside?
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • :( I have to say thats entertaining.<br><br>You dont keep your rabbits inside?
    <br><br>Ehh... Its summer, somethimes we get bad summer days, i cant help the weather the best i can do is try to keep him dry when its raining, <br><br>You didnt REALLY need to post that, did you?
    10ru8uc.png
  • x) Wow. Lol.<br><br>We had some hail where I live. I don't have any rabbits though. o____0
    blissnz9.png
  • <span style="font-size:75">I keep my bunny outside. I simply don't have room for him inside. He's got a nice hutch, and a large litter container to go into(empty, washed out, and warm with a towel to chew on) he's quite used to being wet since my dog likes to groom him. Haha</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • Lol, Triiger is evil, he trys to mate with the cats and chase the dogs, lol their more scared of him than he is of them<br><br>In the winter he goes in the shed, it a bit chilly, not too much but its dry :D
    10ru8uc.png