Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*screams* I reached 9x4s!

edited May 2008 in General Discussion
I finally reached 9x4 with my Lakeland Terrier lines! (Hyper's bugged.)<br><br>I'm so happy. I've traine a total of 20-something 200/280, aggro till 250, then groom till 11 in the past three days!<br><br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1200816"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1200816</a><br><br>Ain't he a beaut :)
2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif

Comments

• Wow! congrats Balty. <br><br>It doesn't look like hyper's bugged. if the birth stats raise..
    2mhssbd.png
  • I thought it was bugged if the hyper on the main breed page was 2.5 or less?
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Nupe. It's random I guess. I thought hyper was fixed. I've gotten 3 stars on a bunch or different dogs. :3
    2mhssbd.png
  • aw, poop. How do I know? *screams and tears hair out*
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Do you record your birth stats? That's a good way to know. Like if it's raising or just sticking.
    2mhssbd.png
  • edited May 2008 70.241.242.21
    I didn't record it, but I think it increased. Last time it was 101 and now its 102...
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • So you can keep going. :]
    2mhssbd.png
  • wow, thats awesome, I'm all inspired now lol<br>I am about to start 2 new lines when I get my other 2 imports training finished, I only have a mil VPC so we will see how far I get with training the pups that I keep for the lines, It looks like I'm in for a ton of work, I can't get aggro up though without aging the dog past being able to breed :? the sponsor who has been training my dogs so far has only been able to get them to 150 aggro, is it even possible to get in the 200's?
    lightenup.gif
  • I have Peke's that all I did was roughhouse to 12, and it didn't even reach 200. But within 1-2 gens, I was able to cap by age 9. So, you'll get there. :wink:
    2mhssbd.png
  • Yup, just depends on the breed. <br><br>Dreamy, the problem is I don't have any more dogs to breed. I'd have to get 16 more imports to develope more dogs to breed. NOOOOOOO. Say it ain't so...
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Nice job Cobs :D
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • Thanks leafles :)<br><br>I honestly can't decide if the stat is increasing or not. I think I'll just leave it at 9x4, though. I don't wanna train 16 new imports...I'll let some other poor soul do it XD
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Congrats =D
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Yay for Cobalt :D<br>I am 7x4 on my Headless Hounds :3<br>That makes me want to go finish them.<br>Good luck getting 10x4 :D
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • I have some lakeland imports colbalt.<br>I was going to start a line and i have like 18 or something like that.<br>I didnt think anyone else was working on them :x <br>grr you crushed my dreams lol
    Ven.png
  • Sorry to crush your dreams Buffy :(<br><br>If you're interested, perhaps you could start a line and we could combine them to try for 10x4s? It's a lot of work though :)
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • yeah but buffys got her little slaves(like me lol) anyways congrats Colbalt I hope I can get that far with at least 1 of my breeds(I have 6 or 7)
  • Yeah i know lol im supposed to be doing meh brazilian terrier line but havent in a while.<br><br>Ive only got like one trained and i only had my trainer groom them until 9. so yeah.. <br><br>Okay i just checked and i actually have 31... why i bought that many.. i really have no clue lol.<br><br>But since youve already got them so high... if i do buy all your others, i wouldnt need the imports....<br><br>Would you possibly be willing to trade the imports for the neutered line? :lol:
    Ven.png
  • Congrats Cobalt! :D<br><br>I'm working on Dobermans right now... Hyper is I -think- bugged. So far I've got 3 stars and the highest I have gotten is 110.4 Hyper... it keeps on going up. :| Hehe, well congrats again! :D
    bluehh.
  • Congrats! :D<br><br>I think I've only gotten one 9x4 be myself. It seems so impossible now that it's been a year since I've like trained anything. XD
    blissnz9.png