Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaving Virtual Pups (WeisseEdelweiss)

Greetings!<br><br>Well, I'm going to be heading off for college soon and I need to get off one of the major things that rules my life: Virtual Pups.<br>I realize that I cannot gain much from this place other than a fun time, but that's mostly it. I must focus on my work and future.<br>For me, making 35 dollars an hour is much more important than a virtual pets site. I'm quite certain that you'll all understand.<br><br>Also, I really couldn't get into the game as much as I use to. So, that's my own issue, but I'm focusing on other areas of my life.<br><br>So thank you to all who are my friends that appriciated my art work, voted me for a future admin, and enjoyed my suggestion of the successful VP RPG.<br><br>Kite_Katsumi is in possession of all my things, so that rich girl has over 400 million dollars! XD <br><br>If anyone cares to keep in contact with me my AIM is WeisseEdelweiss<br>Or catch me here: <a href="http://weisseedelweiss.deviantart.com/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://weisseedelweiss.deviantart.com/</a><br>or here: <a href="http://weisseedelweiss.sheezyart.com/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://weisseedelweiss.sheezyart.com/</a><br><br>Catch you all on the flip side!<br><br>WeisseEdelweiss

Comments

• WESSIE! VP will be chaodic(sp) with out our mama! *clings* Cant you come on whenever your not busy?!
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • No.<br>I'm just mostly fed up, too.<br>I thought I could get into the game again, but it turned out I wasn't really paying attention to my animals and what not.<br>I didn't make the place any better and most of the time I was a threat apparently. So, I'm done. I'm not bothering anymore.<br><br>I'll be here to say goodbye, but that's it.
  • :( WESSIE. I diddnt think you a threat. -.- Just come on to check PM's?
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Sorry to see you go, I know how important college is. I gave up for a while and then came back again but now im coming up to 25 and starting work properly I dont know if i'll be able to stay really - good luck with everything and you will be missed (I dont know you but I always saw your comments on the forums, etc)
    Sponsor training, breeding and boarding always open - just PM me!
  • <span style="font-size:84">I am sad to see you are leaving.<br>I myself enjoy your critiquing and artwork.<br>And of course you had the role-play idea which made me probably stick to virtualpups.<br>Without that I would have just left of boredom I think.<br>Thanks for all of your contributions. </span>
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Thank you for your support. <br>I appriciate that I was appriciated.
  • bye. good luck with school and everything!
    Sleepingpuppy03.png
  • Thank you! I will be sure to do that. :3
  • Good luck Weisse! I'm sorry I haven't really gotten the chance to talk with you, but from what I've seen, you've done a lot of good for VP. You'll be greatly missed [as will your wonderful art].
    1 OAK Count: 309 294gh1g.png
  • Its sad to see you go, although I understand all of your reasons...<br><br>At least we still have SA and AIM :D *huggles*
    Bye.
  • Many thanks, Dutchess! ^_^<br>I shall do well with this life!
  • Weisse, I really haven't been on here that long but, Sorry to see you go. :)<br>Have a good time at college. :) You will be missed!!!
    558496471654157oq3.jpg
    If u want to be added PM me! http://luvsmyanimals.blogspot.com/
  • I'll miss you, but a girls (or womans in your case) gotta do what shes gotta do.<br><br>I think you should come one just once in a while to check up on some artwork and stuff.
    Please PM me if something happens
    2008_04Anim1OkanaganGurl1.gif
    oka.gif
  • I don't know if I'll ever come back. I really can't anymore.<br>But, thank you for your offer and support. :3
  • Weisse-- you will truly be missed around here. i wonder what vp will be like without the constructive critisism (sp?) We will always welcome you back with open arms if you find that you have some free time.<br><br>Follow your dreams for they are the start of acheiving your every goal :wink:
    Ven.png
  • I truly am sorry to see you go. You have added some of your own spice to VP. Real life is more important though, so keep going on, and enjoy every second of every day. Make this life a good one :wink: .
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • I shall. Many thanks. :3
  • I'm sorry to see you go, but I can understand your reasoning...<br><br>Best of luck :D Hope you can atleast log back on to visit once in a while.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Good luck, Wessie :D . Just study hard, I'm learning that the hard way :? .
    Semper Fi.
  • Haha! Thanks guys.<br>Remember, I have AIM, too. :3
  • Ill put you on my buddy list. Im Buggaroo8 :3
    Semper Fi.
  • :) Once meh compys fixed (Using moms laptop)
    Semper Fi.
  • i am sorry i really didnt get to know you ,but am sorry to heard that you are leaving,i sure you will do great in life and everyone here will really miss your advice,and honesty,Thanks for being a great part in vp :wink:
    wereback.png

MITZI
  • i will surely miss your criticism on peoples art and the wise knowledge that comes along with you. You are a very great artist and person and i hope everything goes great for you in your future school life and personal life. Have fun. <br><br>May i ask what you are going to school for?<br><br><span style="font-size:59">[hopefully you have time to sneak on once in awhile.]</span>
    264p8a9.png
  • Good luck with everything Weisse. You will be missed, but its an understandable reason to leave. :wink:
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Haha! Thanks guys.<br>Remember, I have AIM, too. :3
    I'll have to get an AIM at some point. :D Though we never chatted, I enjoyed having you around. I hope life takes you where you want to go, and I hope you can find time to come back and say hello or something sometime. Good luck!
    2mhssbd.png
  • :0 same here. -huggles- Wessie, you meanie. Your leaving DX .
    Semper Fi.