Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An Idea, oh my!

edited July 2008 in Game Suggestions
Okay, so this is something that I think could help some novices and it shouldn`t be a problem. It is a way to stop the spamming(maybe) that happens when novices had acess to BarkPark. Okay, so here is my idea.<br><br>I know this would be alot of work, but I think it would be worth it.<br><br>Before you come in here and start ranting, just know what this is just an idea and probably will not happen. And before I say anything else: If you are here to argue that all novices should or shouldn`t have access to BarkPark, then leave.<br><br>Anyway, so I was thinking that when a novice joins that they are not allowed to have acess until a certain amount of time. I was thinking until their account is 6-1 year that they wouldn`t have access to BarkPark, but that way the senior players that are novices could still advertise their dogs and such. This could/should cut down on the amount of spamming on BarkPark and when the novices make a new account because their other account got banned or something, they wouldn`t be able to spam again until another year.<br><br>Another thing is that for novices that are linked to Sponsors should also be able to post on BarkPark.<br><br>Now, I got that out. Please, I do not want any arguing. If you like it or dislike it, just post. Don`t start arguing with the people who posted something you don`t agree with. Thanks.

Comments