Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Story Naming-Winners picked. Send to Demonic fallen angel

Alright, so I have a story that I am going to write, but I have no idea for a name. Yes, it is somewhat off Virtual pups, but mostly isn`t. So, does anyone want to help? Yes, no, maybe so? First the rules, then the summary, prizes and enteries. Good luck!<br><br>Rules:<br><br>1. All titles must be origional.<br>2. All titles must fit into the summary somehow.<br>3. No inapproprite content in the title.<br>4. You may have up to <span style="font-weight:bold">5</span> enteries.<br>5. Nothing too somple, nothing too complex.<br>6. Have fun. <br><br>Summary:<br><br>My story is about a girl who lives a normal life with her two beautiful Pharoah hounds. That is, until she meets this handsome young man and falls in love. A week after they met, she is found dead, and the man has disappeared from existance. The girl who is dead, wakes up in another world with her two pharoah hounds, except her pharoah hounds are pharoah hounds anymore...they are hell hounds. The girl ends up finding the man she fell in love with and finds that he did not murder her, and she finds out he is a prince of darkness.<br><br>Girl`s name- Avlah McNight<br>Prince of Darkness- Anukis Von Strangle<br><br>Prizes:<br><br>1st place: 100k and 2 unnamed unbred hell hound puppys<br>2nd place: 75k and 1 unnamed unbred hell hound puppy.<br>3rd place: 50k <br>4th place: 25k<br>Every one else: 1k<br><br>Enteries:<br><br>In Two Worlds- Dark from the Beyond<br>Beauty and Darkness- Pug_girl<br>From Light to Darkness- Dark from the Beyond<br>Love and Darkness(sorta the same as pug_girl`s, but more interesting)- !LoveDogs!!<br>Shades of Black- Frapple- Send a contact for -75k to Demonic Fallen Angel and message me for pup.<br>1)The Darkness of Love- Julliette818<br>2)Love Ends- Julliette818<br>3)An Enchanted Night- Julliette818<br>4)Love's Spell - Julliette818<br>Gak04- Sned a contract for -1k<br>-Love is Death <br>-Is This Heaven or is this Hell <br>-Loves Never Ending Pain <br>-Love Has Two Worlds <br>-The Prince of Darkness<br>♥Andrea♥- Send a contract for -100k and message me for pups<br>-A Road to Darkness <br>-The Prince's Truth in Black and Fire <br>-A Way Out of Light <br>-Mystery Prince <br>-Was it the Hounds?<br>Dreamland: Send a contract for -1k<br>-Tails were Told <br>-Fear Untold<br>Lilly Waters- Send a contract for -25,000<br>-Love is blind <br>-The Mystery of darkness <br>-The timeless mystery <br>-Morning to midnight <br>-One morning in the arms of a angel the next a demon.<br>Ranger- Send a contract for -1,000<br>*The Ace of Spades <br>*Things are not as they seem <br>*In the arms of the lost <br>Cobalt- Send a contract for -1,000<br>Chasing Darkness <br>Into the Dark <br>The Other Side of Love <br>Normalcy is Overrated <br>Love Spares No Woman<br>dachshund girl- Send contract for -50,000 to Demonic Fallen Angel<br>Avlah and the prince of darkness <br>The darkness surrounding my death <br>Dark beauty <br>My dark Knight <br>Sudden darkness<br><br><br>Link to Story so far:<br><a href="http://www.neopets.com/~SEKHMET_Sun_Goddess"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.neopets.com/~SEKHMET_Sun_Goddess</a>;

Comments