Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DiscoveryChannelLovers:Don't You Just Love That Commerical?

(WeisseEdelweiss)<br><br>Alright, all you guys out there that watch the Discovery Channel: Don't you just love that commercial?<br><br>Two Astronauts on a space walk <br>(speaking) It never gets old, huh? <br>Nope. <br>It kinda wants to make you... <br>Break into song? <br>Yep. <br>I love the mountains, <br>I love the clear blue skies <br>A shot of the Millau Viaduct bridge <br>I love big bridges <br>A Great White Shark jumping out of the ocean in an attack (Shark Week) <br>I love when great whites fly <br>Les Stroud with a camera lying in a desert (Survivorman) <br>I love the whole world <br>A shot of the Hong Kong skyline at night <br>And all its sights and sounds <br>Alaskan crab fishermen (Deadliest Catch) <br>Boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda <br>An African tribe dancing (Going Tribal/Last Man Standing) <br>Boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda <br>A surfer paddling out <br>I love the oceans <br>Mike Rowe in a sewer with rats (Dirty Jobs) <br>I love real dirty things <br>A man in a Land speed record breaking vehicle <br>I love to go fast <br>A scientist examining an Egyptian Mummy <br>I love Egyptian kings <br>A temple of Buddhist Monks <br>I love the whole world <br>A deep sea sub with James Cameron and a Jellyfish <br>And all its craziness <br>A large rock concert (Also in another Discovery Channel commercal "Let's All Discover") <br>Boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda <br>Richard Machowicz firing a Milkor MGL grenade launcher (Future Weapons) <br>Boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda <br>Josh Bernstein standing in front of a tornado (Into The Unknown With Josh Bernstein) <br>I love tornadoes <br>Bear Grylls examining a Tarantula (Man vs. Wild) <br>I love arachnids <br>A man in a fire proximity suit next to a lava flow <br>I love hot magama <br>A CGI Giant Squid <br>I love the giant squids <br>A collection of people on a beach in Honolulu, Oahu watching fireworks <br>I love the whole world, its such a brilliant place <br>Adam Savage "accidentally" setting Jamie Hyneman's arm on fire (MythBusters) <br>Boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda <br>Stephen Hawking in a lecture hall (through his voice synthesizer) <br>Boom-de-yadda <br>A man BASE jumping from a cliff (Also from "Let's All Discover") <br>Boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda <br>The world is awesome appears on the screen, then the Discovery Channel logo appears as this is sung: <br>Boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda. <br><br><br>If you want the video message me. I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL!

Comments