Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just letting everyone know

edited May 2008 in General Discussion
I haven't left VP. I'm still without my normal computer and the backup sucks for anything. It was only built for kids to type reports on and nothing else. It's a major pita now that it's the one I've had to use since January.<br><br>My computer guy only does computers as a side job and he's been very busy/had a lot of things going on so has been extremely slow with getting to my computer. He knows I have this backup and I'm not completely cut off from the net. Might as well be though with what I can do. Plus I have no access to anything on the other computer. He did finally give me a run down thursday of what is wrong with mine and gave me a price, I paid him friday so MAYBE it means I'll have my computer back shortly. <br><br>Just a fyi on what's going on and why I've not been on.
crban2.gif

Comments

• Aw Jinxx I hope you can get it fixed soon. We had to send in my sister's computer and hers is taking a dew days and when our other computer was fixed it took 3 weeks. <br><br>Hope to see you back in chat soon. :D
    8x32tt.png
  • JINXXY!<br><br>Hope you get back soon! Chat just isn't the same without you :P<br><br>Good luck with your computer <33
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • *clings to wolfy*<br><br><br>ilu :)
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • hey Jinx! Haven't seen you in forever.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br>JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br>JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br>JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br>JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br>JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br>JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br>JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br>JinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxyJinxxy<br><br><br>*suffers from Jinxx withdrawal*<br><br>when you do get back, never leave me again, never never leave me again!!!
    ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png
  • *huggs Jinxxy*<br><br>I miss you on VP!
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Well, last report was he has the parts and should have it done this weekend. <br><br>*clings* I miss everyone too.
    crban2.gif
  • Ah. Jinxx! Hope to see you around more soon. I know what it feels like. I'm on an ancient laptop that complains if I save a file or anything. Quite annoying. I miss my computer. <3<br><br>Good luck!
    2mhssbd.png
  • The backup computer isn't old, it's new. But I'd only had it built for reports to be typed up, not surfing the net or adding a ton of programs onto. I open my internet and anything else on the computer and I wait forever or everything freezes. *fingers crossed I get mine back this weekend*<br><br>Missed everyone on chat last night. I'm house/dog sitting and have access to a computer I can at least sneak into chat using java. Don't know if I have to stay another night though so not sure I'll be able to get into chat again tonight. It was good to talk to everyone after so long. :D
    crban2.gif