Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEED YOUR HELP

edited May 2008 in General Discussion
Just got a new Cell and i need a funny voice mail pick up please help thans
My playername is baby34 message me ANY time
also need donations thanks
Baby34
63364045781148cg4.gif'
if you want to be added pm me

Comments

• I don't have a cell phone, but my home phone pickup is "Hello? .....Oh, hey! How are you?.....I'm okay...Guess what?!....This is the answering machine!"<br><br>X3
    Bye.
  • If I ever get a cells Im gonna do<br>"Hello,im not in right now...Mom I am not here!Giggles like its a prank call*Ok,seriously,im not"
  • Mine has my brother saying:<br><br>"Hello. If you're looking for Aryana, she is currently dead."<br><br><br>Then you hear me in the background go "Give me that phone!" And I'm like "Don't listen to my brother, i'm alive. Leave a message. Bye."
    vampire1.jpg
  • Meh friend has "Hello? <long pause> This is my answering machine, leave a message, and cant belive you fell for that"
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • "Hiya! I ish ___name goes here___. And Ia Doa Thea Cha-Cha."<br>that is one of meh friends<br>"Hey! Sup!? Wanna come over?..................................-evil laughter- ha! too bad! you can't because this is an answering machine!"<br>LOL i randomly came up with that one xD
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • My fave one<br><br>'Hey, This is Pizza Hut, I am <span style="font-size:59">_name goes here_</span>, How may i help you/?'
    10ru8uc.png
  • edited May 2008 66.253.151.19
    thanks u all 4 posting i am lovin them all keep postin' thanks SO MUCH
    Baby34
    63364045781148cg4.gif'
  • Along with the theme of there-but-not-really ideas, my friend's is:<br><br>Hi! Mhmm... Yeah... Can I ask you something? Why are you talking to the answering machine?
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • PLEASE KEEP POSTIN'
    Baby34
    63364045781148cg4.gif'
  • :arrow: Most really dont care :roll: . Just come up with an original xD :wink:
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Mine is I Dont feel like talking right now so heres some music... then i have save me by shinedown playing its funnyish XD
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif