Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My dog's a muffinbrain

So we have a wall in our house that we're doing over, because it had horrible checkered wallpaper. A couple of days before we got rid of it I was coming down the stairs to see the most peculiar sight I think I've ever seen.<br><br>My dog was walking around aimlessly, quite as normal -- then ran into the wall. :shock: <br><br>Then the other day we bought one of those cool Mr. Shivers halloween guys (my dad prepares for his anual gigantic Halloween party sometimes as early as March). It's one of those things that has a lab coat on, is life size, and has a moving head and mouth? Talks and has his beaker light up? <br><br>Well, my dog loves having people play with him. Sometimes he'll grab his rope and hit you with it for an hour or until you play catch with him. I have leg bruises because of it. :roll: <br><br>So, we put the guy up to look at it. First thing my dog does is picks up his rope, goes over to the RUBBER, ARTIFICAL Mr. Shivers, and smacks the rope into his RUBBER hand, wanting to play.<br><br>What will I ever do with that doggeh? :shock:
silverr.jpg

Comments

• Oh, and there was a couple of nights ago, when I was in bed reading. A few minutes I get a nice hard thwack in the back of my head. His rope. I turn around, and my dog's looking like he's been sent to doggeh prison! <br><br>You see, when he gets his rope he swings his head around, with the rope in his mouth. So apparently he accidently let go, with a perfect aim at my head.<br><br>I promise you, that dog's got a grand scheme of domination over all creatures of the universe! :shock: :shock:
    silverr.jpg