Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funniest joke ever!

This, is the funniest joke ever!<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Question</span><br><br>Why did the toilet paper roll to the bottom of the hill?<br><br>Scroll down for answer<br><br>....<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>....<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>....<br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Answer!</span><br><br>It wanted to get to the bottom!<br><br><br>Tehe!

Comments

• *laughs*
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Pft<br>Wow Liar<br>XD<br>You never cease to amaze me
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • This, is the funniest joke ever!<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Question</span><br><br>Why did the toilet paper roll to the bottom of the hill?<br><br>Scroll down for answer<br><br>....<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>....<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>....<br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Answer!</span><br><br>It wanted to get to the bottom!<br><br><br>Tehe!
    <br><br>That's funny in a very awkward way, but ha ha ha... :lol: :D
    53a71ip.gif
  • It's the greatest joke in all history! *laughs* :lol: :P
    2niplvq.png