Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sweeney Todd

edited March 2008 in General Discussion
I'd have to say, that was the best movie I've seen in a while. I loved it, and the actors/actresses and music was amazing.
2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif

Comments

• Karmas brother Todd got his name from that movie<br><br><br>random
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • i want to see that movie sooo bad...<br><br>right now for my art class i am drawing a weave drawing of sweeney todd and mrs. lovett...
    264p8a9.png
  • Loved it. Entirely. And actually I'm listening to the soundtrack right now. :lol: But really, the on-screen chemistry between Depp and Bonham Carter was simply spelndid. I took a friend who's not a fan of blood to it and he came out liking it very much as well. XD
  • I know! Usually I'm not a fan of musical remakes as a movie, but the touches they added are pure genius. Of course, Johnny Depp and Bonham Carter are two of my favorite actors/actresses, and that definitely adds a bit to it. The music was amazing too. I downloaded the music before I even saw the movie, although I must confess I understand the music a little better now that I've seen the movie XD
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • i haven't seen the movie yet but i'm waiting for video. I saw the play and was very dissapointed in it.. I loved the music.. but when it came to Toronto last year (is it still there? no clue) The actors were just awful! Like they were amazing musicians and singers.. but the acting was just soo off it was like watching a bad high school musical. I wanted to leave before the second half.. but mom bought me a preist pie (butter tart) so I was sastified with the bribe.
    imjsk2.png
  • You definitely should see the DVD Krimes. You won't be disappointed in the acting by any means but the singing, I'm sure, would pale in comparison to a Broadway rendition, simply because the cast are actors first, who just happen to be able to sing. :P