Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bannar Contest! 1 milly && Training prize

<span style="font-size:75">I'm obviously not doing Spitz anymore...so, here to a new breed.<br>I have found Cerb images hard to come by. Thus, I'm holding this banner contest<br>If you can find a Cerberus picture that's great, but if not, it won't count against you. Any program is fine. <br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Requirements</span><br>Fix forum size requirements<br>Be clean<br>Animations are acceptable, but need to flow<br>All entries must be done by March 9, possible extention with interest<br>More than one entry accepted<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Tips</span><br>I don't really care about colors. Be creative<br>Kennel Name: Seven Sins Kennels<br>As for a theme, I don't care either. You can go along with the Cerberus/Hell thing or go with a sweeter approach.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Possible Text (or use your own)</span><br>-Provoke your inner corruption<br>-The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.<br>-Psychosis: Just another word for Visionary <br>-Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.<br>-Sit, Stay, Dominate the World...good dog<br>-Patience is not a virtue, it is a waste of time.<br>-Better to ask Forgiveness than Permission<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prize</span><br>1 million (subject to be increased)<br>&&<br>3 Sp. Training's, anything you wish o.o</span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:67">I have the right to end without a winner</span>
I ish Mousie!
107m9h4.jpg

Comments