Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Other Specialties!

edited June 2008 in Game Suggestions
:wink: jdcowgirl heree. I have wanted for so many years of VP, that you can own a business like grooming or a store. that would be so cool! please message me if you post a reply. :lol: :D byeas!
jt5bo2.jpg
house6.gif

Comments

• A grooming store? What would you even do? I am asking because we already have trainers that groom. And there would be no point to them then. I think businesses would make the game a mess.
    8x32tt.png
  • I agree with tarnish. Grooming is already available to both novice and sponsor accounts. And businesses... Eh... What all could you sell besides training, breeding, rescuing, dogs, etc.? I don't see that working out very well.
    Bannah2.png
  • like not having trainers groom and maybe having a store where you could buy leashes, collars, leads, toys, etc. to help the dog in show and increase it's skills.
    jt5bo2.jpg
    house6.gif
  • <span style="font-size:75"><span style="font-weight:bold">Umm, your siggy is /way/ too big.</span></span>
    cr7179.png
  • jdcowgirl wrote:
    like not having trainers groom and maybe having a store where you could buy leashes, collars, leads, toys, etc. to help the dog in show and increase it's skills.
    <br><br>That's been suggested and turned down many times before.
    Bye.