Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inspirational poems

edited February 2008 in General Discussion
The first poem was for my homework it was recognized as a wonderful inspirational poem and was read out in assembly.<br>The second one was written on the February 1st 2008 to tell people to be who they want to be, but to be success person at the end.<br>I do hope that these inspire you to just follow you’re heart, and you’re spirit to be a successful young person in life.<br><br><br><br><br><span style="color:red">There have been moments in life, when I pause and say who will I be?<br><br>I’ll be who I was born to be,<br>And I’ll be who I’ve always wanted to be.<br>Maybe things will fall into place so I can make life <br>Work again.<br>I’ll make it worth living<br>I’ll make it worth watching<br>I’ll make it worth wanting<br><br>We look for everything in life… happiness, success and where we belong… but <br>In searching for these things we lose the ability to<br>Find the one thing that<br>Would lead us to others, who am I?<br><br>I’ll be true to myself and never walk alone someone<br>Somewhere is thinking about me wondering if I’m<br>Alright I deserve to be happy and I deserve the world<br>But only if I’m going to fight for what I believe in<br><br>By Chanin</span><br><br><br><br>Be who you want to be<br><br>Live you’re life to the fullest.<br>No more stressing, just be happy<br>And gain the strength to continue life’s long path<br><br>You’re heart will get broken, sometimes we may cry<br>No point in letting it rule your life<br>Life is too short to live in a world of unhappiness<br><br>Everywhere you go there will be rumours to try and pull us down<br>Just carry on walking past those rumours.<br>A happy person is a stronger person <br>An unhappy person is a weaker person<br>No day is the same as this one, so take millions of pictures<br>Make millions of memories that we can look back on.<br>And think how life is not as dull as people think it is<br><br>Don’t waste life’s precious time, achieve everything you’re heart is to desire.<br>Which person shall we be? <br>The one where we have a smile, but we fake it so no one can see our pain?<br>Or where we act crazy and have some real fun with a real smile and not afraid of what others think of us?<br><br>The only one true thing someone can say to you is be who you want to be and not what other people ant you to be.<br><br>This is your life, prove others wrong who have put you down before there is only one thing to remember; is to be happy<br>

Comments