Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whilling...

to do anything you guys want for VPC. I'm need some more badly, so I will work to get some! Please help! I'll do anything but train cause I can't train so please help! I can do a lot of things!
Froggy.png

Comments

• would you be willing to go through rescue kennels and find ones that have imports up for adoption I will give you like 2k per import found.
  • Well I have 50 mil, so I would be willing to donate around 3 mil to you :)<br><br><br>Send a neggie to Crzycurlyq ;)
    2i9pkeo.png
    2iuyey1.gif
    2hxofig.gif
    4zappqv.png
  • karolina4 wrote:
    Well I have 50 mil, so I would be willing to donate around 3 mil to you :)<br><br><br>Send a neggie to Crzycurlyq ;)
    <br><br>O___O HOLY POOP
    Please PM if I win anything.
  • PishPosh wrote:
    karolina4 wrote:
    Well I have 50 mil, so I would be willing to donate around 3 mil to you :)<br><br><br>Send a neggie to Crzycurlyq ;)
    <br><br>O___O HOLY POOP
    <br><br>Same thing I thought! You have alot of money Crzycurlyq! Thanks so much! And dogs trainer. I'll start looking.
    Froggy.png
  • Pishy can have some if shes [he?] poor ;)<br><br><br><br><br>I sold a sponcer, and have nothing to use the monies for since I already have a sponcer, AND I am not very interested in gifties...<br><br>:)<br><br>BTW I have a new forums account, so I'll post as Crzy, not karolina4
    2i9pkeo.png
    2iuyey1.gif
    2hxofig.gif
    4zappqv.png
  • would you be willing to go through rescue kennels and find ones that have imports up for adoption I will give you like 2k per import found.
    <br><br>That doesn't make any sense. She'll have to pay 2k plus 250 dollars for the dogs so that means she'll lose money.