Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I ban you!

Comments

• lmao<br><br>I ban Kdog for messaging me about it! XD
  • i ban both of u LOL kiwi for being like me and liking rootbear and kiwi u swore change it lol<br>and finny for accusing me LOL
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • lmao. I ban Kdog for making me laugh. :D
  • i ban finny for laughing at me
    COKE IS GONNA WIN PEPSI FAILS ITS THE CHEAP VERSION OF.................COKE IF U AGREE TELL ME IN UR NEXT COKE POST
  • I ban Kdog for thinking I laughed at HER. I laughed at what she SAID. ;D big difference
  • I ban yall both for laughing!! <br><br>Only Kiwi can laugh!! <br><br>MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • i ban kiwi for having issues LOL
  • I ban Kiwi for being creepy dr. kiwi!
  • i ban finny for basically agreeing with me
  • I ban yall for saying I creepy! <br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Creepy isn't the beggining of it!</span> <br><br>MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA <span style="font-style:italic">"Urp!" "Choked on a fly!</span>

• i ban finny for making me almost puke
  • I ban Kiwi for making me run, screaming.
  • * <span style="font-style:italic">wonders y kiwi is allowed on VP</span> bans finny for leaving kdog with THAT THING <span style="font-style:italic"> points to kiwi</span>
  • I ban yall for trying to leave me!! <br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Shoots you with traqulizing gun! <br><br>"You can't leave if you sleepy!! <br><br>MWAH HA HA H HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA <br><br>I am not a that!! I am a she!! DUR!! 99.9 % are girls</span>

• lmao. I ban Kiwi for listening to me about that. XD
  • i ban finny for not being in kiwi and i's fruit and veggie debate in the games section
  • I ban kdog for um...let..seee.........posting soo fast!!

• sorreh. I ban Kdog for winning the number game!
  • i ban finny for loosing
  • wah. :( I ban you guys for making me have 164 posts!
  • I ban Finny for not liking posting!!

• i ban kiwi for saying what i wouldve said
  • lmao. <br><br>I ban you guys for making my fingers numb. D:
  • i ban u for making me feel bad about ur numb fingers
  • I ban Finny for complaining about his thumbs <br>AND FOR KDOG FEELING BAD<br>Go see Dr.Kiwi! <br><br>She has a shot that will make it all better! <br><br><span style="font-style:italic">takes out large needle <br><br>"This will only hurt a bit! " <br><br>MWAH HA HA HA HA HA</span>

• i ban Kiwi for thinking I'm a boy. :(
  • i ban kiwi for being a wack job<br><span style="font-style:italic"> gets out a small bottle of 450 pills ( tells kiwi to take 8 a day) </span>
  • rofl. I have notihng to ban ya for.
  • lol kiwi needs to see dr. DOG
  • OPS!!! Miss type sorry Finny!! My bad... I meant HER! <br><br>I ban Kdog for saying I need to see a dog and to take medicine!!! LOL Medicine Nasty!