Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I ban you!

Comments

• I ban Pepper for only posting one thing on the RPGs
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • I ban soccer for not giving me a good reason to ban her.<br><br>And yes Pepper I enjoy rpg. I was in 3 but then they just kind of halted. And people weren't following the rules. They were posting way too short.
    8x32tt.png
  • I ban Tarnish for not trying my anime group.
  • edited April 2008 76.188.14.215
    I ban soccer for wanting me to join.<br><br>Lol. I don't have any ideas. And I don't like rpg on here. People put short and make weird entries.. :?
    8x32tt.png
  • I ban Tarnish for not giving it a try. <br><br>is it a name you can't think of?
  • What do you mean a name I can't think of? And I have tried rpg and they turn bad noramlly because people stop posting or put 1 sentence answers.<br><br>I ban a Soccer for not having a banner
    8x32tt.png
  • I ban Tarnish because i am just starting to do banners.<br><br>*hugs her siggy* you didn't hear that. you are perfect in every way.<br><br><br>try the anime RPG. pwease.
  • I ban Tarnish because i am just starting to do banners.<br><br>*hugs her siggy* you didn't hear that. you are perfect in every way.<br><br><br>try the anime RPG. pwease.
    <br><br>I didn't get the second sentence. Lol. And I tried rpg on here and it's not that great..<br><br>I ban soccer for trying to make banners
    8x32tt.png
  • I ban Tarnish for making fun of my siggy.<br><br>I will make a banner, it will beat all banners, It will be. . .the king of banners. (yes I am blonde headed.)
  • I ban soccer for liking soccer.
    2iw11ti.jpg
  • I ban taylore for banning soccer for liking soccer :P
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I ban Sunny for banning me for banning soccer for liking soccer. xD
    2iw11ti.jpg
  • I ban Sunny for banning me for banning soccer for liking soccer. xD
    I ban tay for banning me.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I ban Sunny for banning Taylore for banning soccer for likeing soccer. <br><br>Ohh I am goood. :D
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    I ban Sunny for banning Taylore for banning soccer for likeing soccer. <br><br>Ohh I am goood. :D
    <br>I ban you for being good
    Semper Fi.
  • I ban Sunny for banning me for being good about saying that I banned Sunny for banning Taylore for banning soccer for likeing soccer. <br><br>WhhoOO! And the goodness keeps coming back! :D :D
    8x32tt.png
  • I ban you for being in my closet :P
    Semper Fi.
  • I ban sunny for banning me for being in a closet being banned by sunny for being good about saying that I banned Sunny for banning Taylore for banning soccer for likeing soccer.<br><br>Whew. I still got it. :D
    8x32tt.png
  • I ban tarnish for smelling her fingers. o.o
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • I ban Kimmy for liking mangoes. :lol:
    2iw11ti.jpg
  • I ban Taylore for banning Kimyo for liking mangoes<br><br>(mangoes are good!)
  • I ban soccerangel321 for banning taylore for banning kimyo for liking mangoes!
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • I ban kimyo for having a weird siggy.
  • I ban Kimmy for being the best chat flooder ;P
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • I ban soccer for saying that.<br><br>I ban Hose for having a typo in her name. xD
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • I ban kimmy for saying horseh has a typo in her name
    Semper Fi.
  • I ban Sunny for banning kim for banning hose because s/he has a typo in his/her name.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • I ban Pepper for being hyper
  • I ban bruiser for banning meh for being hyper.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • I ban pepper because I feel like it. :P
    8x32tt.png