Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make/Grant a wish!

Comments

• granted but you know fart whenever you bend<br><br>i wish my old vp friends were back *sigh*
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • Wish granted but they forget everything and are newbies.<br><br>I wish..um..ermm..my sister wasn't a pain.
    8x32tt.png
  • wish granted but your joined at the hip<br><br>i wish we had soda in this house
  • Wish granted but it is flat. I wish I was good at sports.
    8x32tt.png
  • wish granted but you get a huge ego and lose all your friends<br><br><br>i wish this banner made itself
  • wish granted but it wont let you put it on ur fourm account<br><br>i wish i knew what to wish for
    dogcot2.png
    22/100 mill so far
    I <3 Family Force 5!! on the hunt for another sponcer
  • wish granted but it wasn't a very good wish and you ended up in the hospital<br><br>I wish I would be motivated to start drawing again
    Cobybanner.png
  • Wish granted, but then you sprain your wrist.<br><br>I wish I had more books.
    1ywdms.png
  • Wish granted but they're all romantic suspence or romance novels<br><br>I wish was on some beach relaxing
    Cobybanner.png
  • Wish granted but a storm came up an you became stranded<br><br>I wish I had my flute back.
    2mhssbd.png
  • Wish granted, but then someone stole it.<br><br><br><br>I wish Tiffany would come back.
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • Ah, dun make me answer that. :( <br><br>Eh.. Wish granted, but she acted like Auzzy when he was most obnoxious.<br><br>So.. You can still love her. ^^<br><br>I wish my dad would get home soon.
    2mhssbd.png
  • Wish granted, but then he had to leave again.<br><br><br>(I know, I was going to play this awhile ago but someone else asked for someone back, and Im like...Not answering that :( )<br><br><br>I wish a new episode of Bleach would air already
  • Wish granted but it wasn't a good episode at all<br><br>I wish There was something good on tv since I'm staying home from school sick
    Cobybanner.png
  • Wish granted, but then your TV dies.<br><br>I wish that my computer was fixed.
    1ywdms.png
  • Wish granted but then the internet goes down<br><br>I wish I was all caught up on my school work
    Cobybanner.png
  • Wish granted, but then your teachers give you twice as much.<br><br>I wish I had a better teacher for Spanish.
    1ywdms.png
  • Wish granted, but then he had to leave again.<br><br><br>(I know, I was going to play this awhile ago but someone else asked for someone back, and Im like...Not answering that :( )<br><br><br>I wish a new episode of Bleach would air already
    Makes things awkward.<br><br><br>Wish granted, but she was french.<br><br>I wish I had a game on Sat.
    2mhssbd.png
  • Wish granted, but then it's canceled due to a typhoon.<br><br>Yes, a typhoon.<br><br><br>I wish I could play in the snow tomorrow.
    1ywdms.png
  • Wish granted, but it was too cold outside<br><br><br>I wish Ichigo was real XD
  • Wish granted, but Paris Hilton got him first. XD<br><br>I wish Gaara was real! And mine! Forever!
    anothernametag2.png 316on4h.gif 2n6c8d4.gif
  • Wish granted, but then an evil genie took him away cause he could. XP<br><br>I wish Bella wasn't a mooch
    2mhssbd.png
  • Crabby wrote:
    Wish granted, but Paris Hilton got him first. XD<br><br>I wish Gaara was real! And mine! Forever!
    <br><br>Lol, I dont think Paris is his type XP<br><br><br>Wish Granted, but now...shes not cute? (couldnt think of anything, lol)<br><br>I wish I could be done with school >.<
  • Wish granted but you... died. 0.o<br><br>I wish I had an iguana.
    2mhssbd.png
  • Wish granted, but he flies out the window to the house to the left, to live there happily, and forever<br><br>I wish I had a new female patternless geckos <span style="font-size:59">(she would help my lines sooo much)</span>
    sappeh-1.png
  • Wish granted, but then you find out "she" was a "he."<br><br>I wish that I could read more.
    1ywdms.png
  • Wish granted but you forgot how to read.<br><br>I wish that my milk glass was full again . xD
  • Wish granted, but it's now sour.<br><br>I wish that Breaking Dawn would come out sooner
    2dbtohy.png
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    Wish granted but you forgot how to read.<br>
    <br><br>Thanks for making me laugh.^^<br><br>Wish Granted, but you have no money to buy it.<br><span style="font-size:17">I also wish it would come out. Suspense is killing me!</span><br><br>I wish that I didn't have to go to school tomorrow.
    1ywdms.png
  • What book?<br><br><br>Wish granted, but you got locked out of your house...and cant go anywhere else...<br><br>I wish I could think up a name >.<