Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Smart/Stupid Game xD

Comments

• Cause the evil adults made it happen(No offence)<br>Why does my dog have to be spazzy in the snow?
  • He has to or it will eat him<br><br>Why do we get sick?
    cloudy.png
  • Because it's a conspiracy created by the man to help him in his rise to world domination! *cackles*<br><br>Why do all the guys in my school have to be so stupid to their girlfriends who happen to be my best friends and make me uber pissy? (I'm talking about you, Grandpa! And you, Grandpa's bestie!)
    Bannah2.png
  • Because guys always have weggies so they are super duper grumpy.<br>They need to quit wearing those thongs -_-<br><br>Why did Huckabee drop out :cry:
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Because bumblebees invaded his hive.<br><br>Why isn't skin purple?
    2mhssbd.png
  • Because then the purple animals wouldn't feel unique. You must respect their feelings! *happy dances*<br><br>Why do Mourning doves sing in the afternoon, and when everyone is perfectly happy?
    silverr.jpg
  • Cause Bambi made them<br>Why cant I get I`ll Make A Man Out Of You out of my head?
  • Cause it's protecting your brain! ;o<br><br>.. I dunno xD<br><br>Why are baby dogs called pups.. and not dups? x3
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Canada made it so<br><br>Why cant I but Prissy,an awesome QH/Arab horse?
  • Because pigs can't fly.<br>Everyone knows that. XD<br><br>Why can't I dance?
  • Because your feet don't like you.<br><br>Why is the grass green?
    Hi!
  • It's not, it really orange but the voices what you to think it's green.<br><br>Why is Easter sometimes in March, and sometimes in April?
    2niplvq.png
  • Because the Easter Bunny early this year XD<br><br><br>Why do dogs chase their tails?
  • They get annoyed with them<br><br>What was the duct tape inventor thinking when he/she/shim invented it? :shock:
  • "What a nice invention for kids with ebil babysitters"<br><br>What was God thinking when he created Eve?
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • The eggs go in the pickle jar.<br><br>Why does water go into water bottles and not pop bottles?
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • because the people that make them don't understand that we like pop.<br><br>Why did God create brothres
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • The moss on your feet turn blue after washing.<br><br>Why don't we have flying cows?
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Cus god thought about how good cow pies would do the grass.<br><br>Why is penicillin made from mold?
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Because mold has to write with something and it isn't strong enough to hold a real pencil, so it makes penicilin.<br>Why do horses neigh?
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Would you rather have them fart?<br><br>Why do chickens have beaks?
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Because they eat so much corn that some sticks to thier mouth and becomes part of thier body.<br>Why do chefs cook?
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • Chefs work with sewers before cooking without washing their hands. >D<br><br>Is farting a crime?
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • no because I eat them O.o<br>where is atlantis?
  • Squarepantis<br><br>Where is Waldo?
    Semper Fi.
  • hidind in a shoe<br><br>Why is he laughing? :lol:
    8x32tt.png
  • He thought of something bad<br><br>Where did my Kibbeh go :cry: :(
    Semper Fi.
  • she ran away to atlantis squarpantis.<br>Why is spongebob yellow?
  • After using sponges to clean bathrooms, brown didn't work out very well.<br><br>Why are plates round?
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • because that's the shape of thier brain.<br>why does spongebob have holes?